Holiday specials 2021

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the time of year when the networks have specials instead of regular programming. If you find other specials,
please add.

Here is link for some specials that are out tonight and this week.

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga special is tonight on CBS. 8 Eastern 7 Central. It's an hour. This was taped
on his 95 birthday.

Also tonight, on the CW, is a remake of "The Waltons" Homecoming.

The article mentions a Nash Bridges movie. It was on last night. You should be able to watch it on Peacock since
USA is on it.

I read about that remake of the Walton's Homecoming. The original movie was the kickoff to the series. This remake has John-Boy (Richard Thomas) doing the reciting, instead of Earl Hamner (author of the original story).

Kelly Clarkson, Dec. 1 (Wed.) on NBC special...When Christmas Comes Around. 9 p.m. Central

It's A Wonderful Life (movie) on Sat. Dec. 4th, 7 p.m. Central

HBO has a Kenny G. documentary Thurs. Dec. 2nd....7 p.m. Central

This Sunday, PBS will be showing Peanuts Christmas special. Check your listings.

Sunday night we watched the Charlie Brown special. It was a brand new show for Hunny Bunny. Can't believe he missed it, but he hadn't ever watched the show. Several times I was worried that he might hurt himself laughing at Snoopy and his antics.

I enjoyed "Call the Midwife" special. It was interesting to see how people sat during the show. You could tell
they kept people apart because of Covid.

Back