Hollywood Game Night

Poirot - Just checked again, and Rosie will be on The View this Friday. ABC has a great online interface if you miss it. Shows generally are available online the day after they air.

I loved Rosie's original talk show; the one on OWN paled in comparison. She was such a fan herself, that it was like she represented us with the celebs. Who else could get Barbra Streisand? Rosie was not a good fit on View, though, a bad dynamic. :(

It would be great fun if stars from Days, and all the soaps, appeared on Hollywood Game Night. :clap:

Hollywood Game Night moves to Thursday nights this week, check your local listings! In NY, it'sl 9:00 pm.

Once again, those with On Demand can view it the day after it airs.

This week's stars: Sean Hayes, Allison Janney, Don Cheadle, Christina Applegate, Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde.

Don't know the last two, but I just get the biggest kick out of that show. I truly hope it is not on opposite Big Bang........

Big Bang probably airs one hour earlier than Hollywood Game Night in all time zones, but don't quote me on that.

Speaking of Big Bang, Jim Parsons (Sheldon) is hosting Saturday Night Live this Saturday night.

Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are engaged and expecting a baby boy in May. He was on Saturday Night Live and the movies Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers. She was on the TV shows OC and House and in movies such as Tron: Legacy and Cowboys & Aliens.

Guess I knew it would not be long before.....yep, Ali Sweeney guests this week. She is a very competitive person (her words) so..will be interesting.

Thanks, Poirot! I just checked the TV listings and noted that Ali Sweeney is, indeed, on Hollywood Game Night this week, as well as the always hilarious Fred Williard!

I would love to see an all Days competition...since both shows are on NBC, that could be doable. Imagine the two teams that could be created! So many interesting possibilities.

I noted that we, the viewers, are no longer being shown the answers, except for the very last challenge, and I kinda liked seeing them, because I don't want to have to think!

I'm with you, Wilde Woman. I think the games are funnier when we know what answer the weird / strange clues are for.

I also wish the alcohol wasn't allowed even though most folks don't seem to partake. A "lit" actor is just another drunk to me. I could go to any bar in town to see that.

LOL, I read a week or two ago that one of the contestants had to be "cut off". But I really don't see anyone sent there partaking either. But this one time, a whole bunch were there, and very quickly at this one point.
while I love to "guess", it really doesn't do much good if I am right and they cannot "get it".

I wasn't even sure if it was really alcohol, but I guess it is!:wink:

I actually play well but not within their time limits...slow on the uptake...I would surely be the one to get kaboomed!
It's really not that easy, either, I give them major props for being so creative and going out there to give good clues.:clap:

LOL, anyone watch last night when Alison Sweeney was one of the celebrities? Her team won, but don't think the games were exactly her forte'.

Poirot - Will actually Demand this tonight, look forward to seeing how she does. Doesn't sound too promising, though!

LOL, one guy on her team was really great....and there was one gal on the other team, a blond, that really was terrible. LOL
Sorry, but the only people I knew was Fred Willard and Ali.

Poirot - Just watched and agree that Alison Sweeney (Sami) was struggling with some of the games but definitely had fun along the way. I think she loved lovely. Fierce heels...I would fall over and break my ankles!

I think the "doo doo dooing" of songs is the hardest challenge...so hard to figure out the song titles.

This shows always makes me feel good.:)

I knew she was going to be on, and ended up forgetting to set my DVR and not being home :(

LOL, got a kick out of the fairy tale one, I was yelling Rumplestiltskin, but...alas. I think that game (they did not play this) where they put photos of two different people together and contestants have to guess them both is really hard.

Maybe they will do a rerun later on in the season??? (Miss harleyquinn)

Oh, my gosh, last night's Game Night was sooo funny. Loved it. The guests were a stitch, so were the games, and I do love how competitive they get. LOL. Henry Winkler (The Fonz), Cobie Smulders, Angie Harmon (Rizzoli & Islaes) Mayim Blaynik (Amy on Big Bang Theory), Michael Chichlet (sp??)were a few.....Mayim has a PHD in Science or something, and missed a science one. LOL. Really was soo much fun.

Back