How do I watch Days of Our Lives on Peacock?

I have cut the cable, I now stream Peacock via Comcast Internet, for free via ROKU, but there is a paid option as well. I get Days and all networks on a "leaf" indoor antenna. If Days goes to an only paid option, I will be done and move on. I am almost kind of done with Days, as it is, this constant dead then alive thing, and the devil etc. is wearing thin. The writers have no vision. I loved the characters of Sonny and Will, but the Allie and Chanel pairing is just so weird, can't stand it. They were good with who they were with at the beginning, Johnny and Tripp. Today's scene with them kissing front of Alex, who is really Ben, was just tacky and forced, it's like trying to prove a point and at least if they had some chemistry it would be good. Shin and Gabi, meh, Loved Nicole and Eric, not so much with her paired with Rafe. Bo and Hope, now they are trying to resurrect him as well. Gosh, give it a rest already.

I already have a Smart TV so I have the Peacock app. I just have to figure out how to cut my bill down, since it's getting way too expensive. Next week I'm going to check my TV guide through Spectrum and see if I can still get through CKWS which is a Canadian station. At least that will be a back up.

Back