How To Get Away With Murder

How is Laurel crazy? I don't condone her cheating, but she seems like she's pretty sensible compared to other members of the group.
I agree about feeling bad for Oliver and Rudy. I was almost crying at that flashback for poor Rudy.
I'm also glad Michaela told off that woman. Good for her finding herself.

Ugh, I have to wait until next Friday to watch the finale since without a cable subscription I can't sign into ABC.

I'm watching on the abc website, but in order to watch the current week's episode on any of the websites: abc or free hulu, you have to sign in with your cable or satellite account. Its the same with FOX shows. So far NBC and CBS don't have this requirement. I think its pretty lame, since you still have to watch advertisements, so the networks still get their revenue. Remember the days when all you had to do to watch television was plug in your tv and attach those rabbit ears?

I'm elated to have seen the Oliver scenes. I've only watched a few episodes here & there but the 'Start Talking.Stop HIV' campaign accolades for the finale got me to tune in. It was very well done and while it screamed PSA it has me wanting to go back and catch up on all the episodes. It was very powerful.

Finally saw the finale, and yet again was shocked at that last scene. I wonder if the bodies will continue to pile up? I'm still wondering what Analise's relationship with Wes really is.

Back