How would YOU write it?

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Or what would you like to see as final outcome for storyline?

Who would ultimately have Allie's baby?
How/why would Sonny & Will leave Salem?
How/why would Ciara or Eric or Rafe or Gabi leave Salem?
What would Allie do, when learning Sami's interference in Allie's life?
What about Jake/Gwen vs Chad/Abby???

So pick one, or more...as how you would like the story to go....or something I missed & did not include.

Sonny and Will adopt Allie's baby.

Ciara thinks Ben is dead and goes with Hope on a world cruise.

Eric goes on a retreat, returns to the priesthood, becomes a missionary on Molokai.

Gabi's goes to work and never arrives; never to be seen or heard from again.

Rafe goes back to the FBI and searches for his sister.

Allie cuts Sami out of her life. (like that would last)

Gwen leaves and never returns. (no one cares why she left or looks for her.)

Jake becomes an instant CEO. (isn't that how it always goes: today you are a garage mechanic; tomorrow CEO of a conglomerate because by birth rite, it's yours).

Chad and Abby ("real" Abby, not there one they substituted) become the future leaders of the Horton clan. They forsake all things DiMera and become paragons of what everyone should aspire to be.

I am guessing that once Allie finds out what Sami did, she will convince Rafe to take the baby. LOL, maybe Rafe, Sonny, and Will will all leave to raise the baby together!

I second the notion about Gwen leaving one day and no one (not even Jake) notices or cares!

I like the idea of Ciara and Hope leaving for a long cruise while Ben recovers in Bayview. Then, if/when Ciara comes back, she can say that Hope met someone and they are happily living on some island.

I cannot imagine what they will cook up for Eric to leave, other than Daniel coming back (NO!!!). OK - here's one - he will find that Kristen has been wearing that Nicole mask again and he runs away screaming never to be seen?

Rafe changes his mind, would gladly take Allie's baby & adopt, Will & Sonny back off, reluctantly, but understanding, & Allie is very happy. He adopts the child, deciding to leave Salem, making a fresh start in his life, leaving all the troubles behind.

Allie refuses to talk to her mom, having learned all the interference Sami attempted behind her back. This is not what Allie wants in a mother, & why she wanted her child out of Sami's orbit. Lucas has tried to make Sami realize she is a control freak, & all that results is resentment. Sami feels she has done no wrong, but goes home, & sees a counselor. With a complete stranger pointing out how she alienates family & friends, Sami gives pause, very reluctantly realizing that while she felt her intentions were the right thing....she was not allowing grown adults to make their own decisions, whether right or wrong. Lessons are learned.

Eduardo returns to Salem, is very ill, but wants to make amends with his children. Both Gabi & Rafe decide to leave to care for him in his last days.

After being drugged by Eve, with horrific side effects, Ben worries that his actions may be negative towards Ciara. He begs her to go away, leave town, not telling him where, as he seeks to recover.

I actually hope Jake and Chad could become friends and both cut Gabi out. And I hope Will/Sonny get the baby

Ultimately, Sonny & Will keep Allie's baby because they have stated that "Aunt" Allie will be the Godmother and have unlimited access to the baby.

Sonny & Will leave Salem because they want to give their kids a great life and a great education, not the kind where you blink and you're CEO by default. If their kids ever become CEO they want to make sure they do it the right way.

How/why would Ciara or Eric or Rafe or Gabi leave Salem?
Ciara leaves Salem because she finds out Ben was in on the explosion and "kidnapping" the entire time and she just can't deal with it.
Eric leaves Salem to return to the priesthood/become a monk; realizing marriage is not for him.
Rafe leaves Salem because Sonny & Will ask him to co-parent Allie's baby and he accepts.
Gabi leaves Salem because all of her past deeds have caught up with her and she is in prison for a very long time.

Allie will swear to disown her mother, like Lucas always does to Kate, but then will let her back in at the first sign of regret over giving her baby up. She will need the ultimate schemer to help get her baby back from the guys.

Chad/Abby: I would love to see Chad and Abby leave DiMera and move into Alice & Tom's old house. They could become the next "leaders" of the Horton clan for future generations. Giving up everything for love. Abby was never crazy because it turns out Vivian or Kate was testing the drug from Rolf out on Abby to see how it worked.

Jake/Gwen: Are stuck in a battle between the goons that are after the book and the DiMera goons. They are caught in the crossfire.

Will & Sonny . It just seems so right (Rafe really meant what he said to Allie and did not let Sami sway his decision in any way).

Sami kept trying to interfere with them raising Allie's baby and they got tired of it. They'll be back when the baby is grown!

How/why would Ciara leave Salem?
Ben would be found and the 2 of them would leave together on their honeymoon. They would love where they went and move there for a while.

How/why would Rafe leave Salem?
David's Aunt and Rafe become close and he moves to help raise David.

Allie would be furious with Sami, she would go to Rafe and he would assure her that Sami talked to him, but in no way did she have anything to do with his final decision.

I love Jake and Gabi together. Jake pays Gwen off to leave Salem and him for good. Gabi & Jake become a couple and he tames her steamy temper down. Chad and Abby move to a far away land.

Back