HUGE Rumor........

Well, it is really too bad that the writers are not choosing to make Lucas a part of the show. He could be used in so many storylines, has the connections to so many of the characters and with Will back, it's a shame that the relationship between Lucas and Will wasn't explored more and developed given how upset Lucas was while drinking and how badly he wanted Will back. For as upset as he was, you'd never know it now cause they're rarely ever in a scene together. Instead, we are subjected to Sonny and Will and this ridiculous Leo storyline.

********sigh******** See you, Lucas. Just remember, ALWAYS remember that this is Days and you'll be back at some point. No matter how you're treated, good or bad, Days actors always come back.

Yes, I get that. But I honestly don't remember her using the name back then. I thought she still used Blake, just like Marlena still used Evans instead of Brady or Black during her times of marriage.

Funny they recently showed John's phone screen on the show and it said Marlena Evans-Black. I mentioned it in that day's thread but can't recall when it was.

Hopefully the rumors are not true about Billy Flynn (Chad) leaving....Would be a heartbreak...Love him and the work he is doing is fab, as Chad.... :love::love:ShaSha

Stefan's contract is up in 2019 no? I wonder if Chad ends up killing Stefan and goes on the run with Abigail and the kids to a foreign country? Could lead to another future storyline. Vivian is certainly still alive and will want revenge on both Chad and Kate.

Back