I Hated When......

The fact that the show even put Sami and EJ together AFTER the Santo/Colleen storyline. The entire justification for the Santo/Colleen storyline had been to appease the fans that wanted to see Sami and EJ together romantically. The show even acknowledged that putting them together didn't make sense because EJ had raped Sami among other things.

I hated when:

Tomlin & Whitesell wrote John as such a complete dunderhead as to cook up a scheme to sleep with Kristen to prove to Brady that she's a manipulative, lying (etc) witch while Marlena was chalked up to collateral damage.

The entire Princess Gina/JT storyline. Uch. From submarine sex to the reveal & ultimately Hope & Bo losing custody to the Reibers, it just SUCKED.

Anything & everything Alex North.

Anything & everything EJ/Sami.

Sami left Salem and she and John didn't even get a good-bye scene or any flashbacks (I'm REALLY hoping the new writers will give Ali Sweeney (Sami) and Drake Hogestyn (John) some good/happy screen time). Her exit was one of the worst EVER - just really poorly planned out, in my opinion.

Anything & everything with Chris Kositchek pretending to be Roman Brady. The REAL Roman Brady is being held captive on a ranch in California by Lucy Coe and being made to bail hay, feed cattle and drive an old, beat-up truck.

NOTE: Lucy Coe is a character from General Hospital, played by actress Lynn Herring, who is married to Wayne Northrop (original Roman) - JS

...Anything & everything with Chris Kositchek pretending to be Roman Brady. The REAL Roman Brady is being held captive on a ranch in California by Lucy Coe and being made to bail hay, feed cattle and drive an old, beat-up truck.

LOL

For those who may not know, Wayne Northrop (ex-Roman) is married to actress Lynn Herring (ex-Lisanne), who has played Lucy Coe on General Hospital and its spinoff Port Charles for over 20 years.

Rafe 2. There was no appropriate resolution
Santo and Colleen/ EJ/ Sami merry go round
Austin/ Carrie return in 2011/ 2012
Nicole losing her children
Sonny and Will SL post Chandler Massey ( ex Will)
Eric/ Nicole/ Serena/ xander
JJ/ Eve's romps
Jack's "death" yet again.
Daniel and Jennifer
Steve and Kayla's last exit together.

Back