I Remember When....

The Titan offices, the Brady Pub (all off it), the Penthouse Grill, Chez Rouge, the Salem PD offices (all of them - not shared), Basic Black offices, Hope's house, John and Marlena's penthouse, what happened to Victor's new club (has it disappeared?), homes and apartments for all of the characters - not hotel rooms.

The music they used to play. Gloria Loring (Liz) singing, and the various pop music they played during a lot of the dramatic scenes. The great umbrella stories that involved the majority of the cast in some form in the story. One of my favorites was The Cartel storyline in 1985, which introduced Patch to the show, had Melissa and Pete running and hiding from Victor in various cities in LA, Dallas, Chicago, and Boston, police corruption involving a large drug ring with Bo and Theo Carver investigating, Hope as a rookie cop stumbling upon the bad cops, and Shane investigating Victor for the ISA with a blind Kimberly staying in Victor's home in order to help Shane investigate Victor. All of these stories culminated together in Miami for a showdown.

The good old days, loved the early Bo and Hope days when Bo kidnapped Hope from her wedding to Larry, their 1st time in New Orleans so romantic. Loved all of the Steve and Kayla romance, when Steve rescued poisoned Kayla and took her away to get her better, the deaf storyline, loved when Kayla got her voice back before she said her vows.

The Jack and Jennifer romance. I didn't think I could like Jack after all the stuff with Kayla but he was redeemed.

The Sami and Rafe love story from the safehouse, and baby Grace. They made a cute family.

Back