If you could vacation anywhere...

AussieDays, I'm actually considering moving to Cairns or Darwin after college. I've wanted to visit Australia since I was 6 years old and watched The Crocodile Hunter (lol). I was so sad and shocked to hear that he passed.

TheWriter, I've been on a cruise to the Bahamas before (Freeport and Nassau). It was beautiful! I hope you get a chance to go someday!

Been to San Diego, Have a cousin there now who is always telling me to come on down. LOL. I think the beach at LaJolla is fabulous, and loved seeing Capistrano. Man, those swallows really do nest everywhere in that old mission. Gorgeous.
I really like to see the sights wherever I go. We do have an amazing country, and even traveling side roads whether here, or another country is just breathtaking in one way or another. I really am not much of a "lay on the beach" person......but......give me a pool, and I am in 7th heaven. LOL

Poirot, it's funny you should mention the swallows, as there is a WHOLE bunch of them nesting and flying around outside my house right now!

As long as I do not have to eat snake, or scorpion, or ants, or monkey's eyes like Indiana Jones, or brains, or none of those exotic nonsense. That turns my tummy, and I need the barf bags...

Back