In re: Dressing the Cast...

I agree that Victor always looks terrific. But Will would probably feel uncomfortable wearing a suit and tie every day. He just needs to get into a nice polo shirt, sweatshirt. Don't blame him for trying to cover up some ugly shirt with a sweater.
Wardrobe lately really has poor taste.

I agree that Victor always looks terrific. But Will would probably feel uncomfortable wearing a suit and tie every day. He just needs to get into a nice polo shirt, sweatshirt. Don't blame him for trying to cover up some ugly shirt with a sweater.
Wardrobe lately really has poor taste.
The problem is the sweaters are making him look like Mr. Rogers. So if it's the actor is trying to cover up an ugly shirt it's a double fail.

I agree, Mr. Rogers did come to mind when seeing Will in the latest sweater. Perhaps he thinks it is making him look more mature???? Or is he trying for a super-nerd look? If that is even a thing?

JS and oldsoapie, I saw them this weekend when shopping online at Target and thought well why bother with anything?? Just put some tape over the pups and keep going, but I guess some folks like up and yes if you are large enough to hold a pencil up, I'm not sure they'd work well for you.

When I went to school in the dark ages going braless was the thing; however the school had a rule that if a pencil placed under your breast (done in full view of the school nurse) fell to the floor you could go braless. If, however, your girls held it captive, you were sent home or your mother called and told to bring you a bra. Needless to say, I spent many days at home doing my school work.

edited to replace word....JS

Back