SPOILER !! In Spring...????

SadaboutDays

Reaction score
The actress who plays Claire was making a silly video with the actress who plays Ciara, and in the background you can see on a TV, Will in a hospital bed and a woman is with him that’s most likely Sami. The actor who plays Sonny has said they are filming a really emotional storyline right now. Alison Sweeney (Sami) posted on Instagram today and in the comments hinted that she is back filming. This storyline probably won’t air til around May or June. I’m hoping Lucas will be part of this storyline too, but that’s probably just wishful thinking.

I’m curious to know why he will be in the hospital too. I mean it wasn’t too long ago he was brought back from the dead. What else is left?
@katmouse yes, that is the post. She didn’t confirm or deny, but when asked if she was back filming or if the picture was old by a follower she replied “noticed that did you!??” With a wink emoji.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is in Olivia Keegan's (Claire) Instagram story. You can screen shot the part where the tv appears. I'm not sure that's Alison Sweeney (Sami) in that video though and I also think that photo could be old but then her comments kind of gave it away. Also, she's been a bit quiet on social media the past couple weeks which usually happens when she's taping Days. With Hallmark, she posts from the set in real time.

Me too lol. Guess you have to be presumed dead or near death for Sami to make you a priority these days. Another guess is that Susan earned Sami’s trust so she felt comfortable leaving him
:rotfl:

Maybe that is Carrie with Will and not Sami. Austin and Carrie had Will often as he grew up. I can't really see them bringing Sami back without bringing Ej back, not after this last ridiculous story of her finding him.

Mike was her best pairing lol. Her relationship with Mike is what made me interested in her. Mike & Carrie vs. Craig & Nancy plus that delicious messy psychotic nurse too. Can’t remember her name. They were airing promos with Mike and Carrie as a couple while she was still married to Austin lol and that was before she cheated. Kate’s kids are cursed

Back