SPOILER !! In Spring...????

So I screenshot that photo last night shortly after Christie Clark(Carrie) posted it and Martha Madison(Belle) was one of the first people to like it. Wouldn't be a big deal except she already posted a photo from Northern California on Sunday when we all know she lives in Dallas now. All 3 actresses have been quiet on social media today except for a post in Instagram Stories from Ali Sweeney(Sami) saying she was tired after working 2 days in a row.

Something big must be happening with the Brady/Black clan.

I thought I was the only one to root for Carrie and Mike, back in the day. Thanks, soapkitty, good to know I was not really alone. :)

I liked them too simply because I really liked th actor who played Mike at the time better than the one who played Austin. Patrick Muldoon(ex-Austin) will always be my Austin.

What astounds me is they take a lot of time off during the holidays, plus they have their 1 week a month "dark" week, extra time during the year for Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving and other days, and yet, they still are wayyy too far ahead. 6 mos is ridiculous. It was bad when 3 or 4 months....at the rate they are going, they will be a year ahead. Egads.

I remember it being several months after Frances Reid died, before Alice's funeral.....and to give credit, the show went all out with the cast. I don't know if anything is being planned for Caroline, but hope they are. That said, I sincerely hope a gathering of the clan is not for a wedding for Roman.

I seriously doubt a Roman wedding is in the works. The only possible bride would be Kate, and she doesn’t deserve it. She need to go to jail lol! I wanted a Kate and Roman reunion, but Kate is just too nasty right now, and I can’t see much changing in a few months. Maybe Roman will marry his true soulmate, Hattie lol. I really hope this is for Caroline. I agree the filming schedule is bad.

If they do a funeral for Caroline, I hope they have all the remaining kids (Roman, Kim, Kayla, Frankie and Max), and not just Roman and Kayla saying they just got back from California and the services were lovely, blah, blah, blah.

And Jeannie T, Andrew, Stephanie and Joey.

I remember when Caroline died during the Salem Stalker storyline. Kim and Kayla weren't on the show at the time, but the writers at least said they were there, but "downstairs with the kids" (when they were at church). And later, someone said they were "in the other room" after the services.

I don’t mind if they say someone is in another room or downstairs during a funeral or small event because it is believable plus you can’t always get every actor back. I find Bo being upstairs for 2 years and Arianna napping for months midday unacceptable lol

I seriously doubt a Roman wedding is in the works. The only possible bride would be Kate, and she doesn’t deserve it. She need to go to jail lol! I wanted a Kate and Roman reunion, but Kate is just too nasty right now, and I can’t see much changing in a few months. Maybe Roman will marry his true soulmate, Hattie lol. I really hope this is for Caroline. I agree the filming schedule is bad.
Kate not good enough for Roman, you can say that again. Imagine the headline in the Intruder: Former Police Commissioner Weds Professional Backstabber, Poisoner, and Former Hooker. Hattie would be just as bad. The Intruder: Former Commissioner Brady Marries True Love in Jailhouse Ceremony. Since neither Kate nor Hattie is suitable, how about wealthy Salem socialite Giselle van Hopper. She once had the hots for Roman (back when Hope and Aiden were an item) and she has so much money that Roman could live larger than Sami does with her stolen DiMera millions.

It was a miracle Roman wanted to marry Kate the last time. She’s like 100x worst now, which I didn’t think was possible. Giselle would definitely get under Sami’s skin.You know how Sami is about her men, Roman and Eric included lol

Alison Sweeney(Sami) saying she was tired after working 2 days in a row.
Poor, spoiled rich -----, having to work two whole days in a row! No one should have to be enslaved that way. sarcasm.jpg

It was a miracle Roman wanted to marry Kate the last time. She’s like 100x worst now,
That was a long time ago, and maybe Roman isn't as particular as he once was. :)

Faux Roman has never been particular :rotfl:

Billie, Kate, Anna, and his one night stand with Nicole.He’s a masochist lol

I actually like Josh Taylor as Roman Brady. He’s had a lot of great scenes, but he was like a new character to me. He did not really remind me of the original like some recasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back