It's become ridiculous.

Just a curiosity question. Sami put money into an offshore or European account in Belle's name. How does Belle get any of it out? I mean, they don't have any signature for her, nor a password. In fact, not even an address...
I mean EJ had written down a bunch of code numbers, passwords, account numbers etc. for Sami to get the money, All Sami has done, so far as we have been shown, is text Belle about money being in an account in her name. So....??????

exactly! Tons of concrete & steel come crashing down, and Andre' emerges with only a cut cheek?
How about telling that to the people caught recently in earthquake that brought bldgs. down and died.
But even better, those who died on Sept. 11th, when the World Trade Center went down, along with the other bldgs.
Yes, there are those who manage to survive by lucky chance, looks like Andre' was one of those. And amazingly......not a single person there saw him crawl out of the rubble, bloody, barely able to stand up......and yet, he made it all the way back to DiMansion. :sarcasm::eek::angry:

I definitely feel the "ridiculous" angle of André's survival...but what's even more ridiculous is that I am to believe that Stefano was a harmless old man, and forget that he was responsible for countless murders, kidnappings, rapes, assaults, drug deals, etc. I feel not one ounce of sympathy for the fallen Phoenix.

Nor do I. And I truly do not like what the show is having Andre' say/do, I have always admired Thaao (Andre") whether playing Tony or Andre', but this go round, a big fat NO.

I'm assuming Andre was under cover somehow. It was a warehouse, usually 1 story, not a 50 story building, so not THAT far fetched.

I'm just wondering what he did with Stefano's body.

There were stairs leading to the basement, warehouses are usually pretty tall, since they have to make room inside for cranes, huge containers, etc. And because of it being a warehouse, there had to be huge beams, columns, maybe shelving. And that bldg. was dynamited.......which means a lot of concrete & rubble. Big beams, roofing, steel, huge walls. We saw where Andre' was when he HEARD that the explosion was imminent. He ignored it. Guess he figured he is a DiMera, therefore invincible.
And when a bldg is blown up and comes down, the end loaders are there to shovel all the debris onto big trucks to be hauled away.

Back