Jan Spears is a Brady!

E

eshs06

I think that later on, it will be revealed that Bo and Hopes 1st child(a baby girl, pronounced dead at birth....like Chelsea) is Jan Spears!

Also.....Zack is alive and is being raised to be a Dimera pawn!!!

Oh Marsha...Marsha...Marsha....

And the comment about Zack is a little creepy since they took his eyes and liver (?) for donations. But anything is possible with Days!

Hey, April Fool's is quite a ways off yet. LOLOL

OT

EEWWW...that would mean Jan and Shawn are brother and sister. That would be too gross.

:oops: OT here
Yuck. That'd be like that British couple that found out they were actually twin brother/sister AFTER they were married. Apparently, they were separated at birth, found each other later in life but never knew they were related, got married, then found out they were actually twins!!! Of course, the court annulled the marriage. Now, there's all this uproar in the system over there about how adoption info needs to be more public or something like that.

Double Yuck!!

I think that later on, it will be revealed that Bo and Hopes 1st child(a baby girl, pronounced dead at birth....like Chelsea) is Jan Spears!

Also.....Zack is alive and is being raised to be a Dimera pawn!!!

Is this some kind of cruel joke???

Jan kidnapped Shawn and tied him up in her bed. He eventually got out, but injured himself (or was she giving him drugs? can't remember) so he didn't remember being tied up. Then, Jan told everyone that Shawn had proposed to her and they were together for awhile. So yes, they had sex.

Definitely hope they don't make them siblings.

Jan kidnapped Shawn and tied him up in her bed. He eventually got out, but injured himself (or was she giving him drugs? can't remember) so he didn't remember being tied up. Then, Jan told everyone that Shawn had proposed to her and they were together for awhile. So yes, they had sex.

Definitely hope they don't make them siblings.

Does Belle or anyone else know about him being kidnapped?

and will that make a difference in anything(if thats revealed to belle and philip)?

Also, if the audience didnt see them "do it" then it didnt happen, I didnt see it.

Yep...everyone knows about the kidnapping. And yes, they did it. It was back when Mimi and Rex were together, before Belle married Philip.

And, I forgot to add Willow to the list of Shawn's conquests.

In fact, Jan moved in with Shawn into the apt. with Rex & Mimi.....just a two bd.rm. so each couple shared a room. Jan WAS drugging him, but after Belle married Philip (and after Shawn drove the motorcycle thru the church window) he stayed with Jan anyway. In fact, returning to Salem, he was not the most "receptive" of boyfriends. I think Jan had to pretend a lot. LOL

I really don't remember Hope and Bo having a daughter that was born dead. I remember Shawn, Zack, and now the new baby. I thought the new baby was their first girl. Oh well guess my mind is getting old LOL

Bo and Hope never had a daughter prior to Ciara, Ciara is the first daughter they have. I never even struck them as ever having a girl.....some women you can just look at and know they wouldn't be the types of mothers to have a girl, LOL.

Bo and Hope never had a daughter prior to Ciara, Ciara is the first daughter they have. I never even struck them as ever having a girl.....some women you can just look at and know they wouldn't be the types of mothers to have a girl, LOL.

Thanks for the answer. I thought maybe the baby was born while I was in school and my Mom didn't tell me because I would be sad that Hope and Bo lost the baby.

I remember reading somewhere, I wanted to get caught up with bo and hopes history, that they had a girl that died at birth. I can look for where I read it.

eshs06

Thank you for the website. I just read the history of Hope and Bo. I have been watching the show since 65, but have no memory of that. Zack was not their first child to die. It must have been on while I was at school and my Mom never told me. We had no VCR's then and the first question I would ask after school was what happened on the soaps.

:welcome:...Jan Brady, has a nice ring too it, I loved the Brady bunch:D

Back