Jan Spears is a Brady!

eshs06,

I loved the brady bunch as well. I am of the age of growing up brady. Marsha was more my age. Talking about Jan Spears it would be great to have her back and have Bo and Hope find out she is their daughter. Not one eveil daughter, but two.

Again Ewwwwwwwww.

eshs06,

I loved the brady bunch as well. I am of the age of growing up brady. Marsha was more my age. Talking about Jan Spears it would be great to have her back and have Bo and Hope find out she is their daughter. Not one eveil daughter, but two.

THAT WOULD JUST BE TWO WEIRD. I READ THE LINK ABOUT HOPE BEING PREGNANT AND LOOSING THE BABY DUE TO THE STRESS. BUT I DIDN'T REMEMBER IT. DON'T THINK I WAS WATCHING MUCH THEN I WAS IN SCHOOL AT THE TIME.

Now that would be really too gross. Jan & Shawn were a couple for a while slept together and had sex a lot. We do NOT need any sort of incest story, not even retro.

No they didnt! I never saw this happen...of course I have had school and havent wacthed it a lot during school. im 21. I dont know all of their history. The 1st episode of Days I saw was when Belle,shawn and company graduated...I loved that Vitamin C song "Friends Forever"

sigghhh, I bet nearly every single poster on this board would say yes, Jan & Shawn DID sleep together.......Sharing that bedroom loft apartment with Mimi & Rex, and having their own room with one bed???? Plus when Jan had Shawn chained up in that other house, and insisted on her "way with him". LOLOL. sure, he was drugged, but....

sigghhh, I bet nearly every single poster on this board would say yes, Jan & Shawn DID sleep together.......Sharing that bedroom loft apartment with Mimi & Rex, and having their own room with one bed???? Plus when Jan had Shawn chained up in that other house, and insisted on her "way with him". LOLOL. sure, he was drugged, but....

I agree!! They definitely did IMO...

No they didnt! I never saw this happen...of course I have had school and havent wacthed it a lot during school. im 21. I dont know all of their history. The 1st episode of Days I saw was when Belle,shawn and company graduated...I loved that Vitamin C song "Friends Forever"

Oh yea it happened. Poor Shawn had been kidnapped, drugged, and brainwashed into beleiveing that Belle moved on with Philip, and that he was in love and engaged to Jan. You should have seen Hope and Bo's faces when Shawn came back and said he was engaged to Jan.

YES...they did. It was gross. They did many times. We don't need any incest on the show. That would be the end of Days for me.

I just checked Dustin's page. It says that Hope and Bo moved in with Victor when Bo found out that he was going to be a father, causing problems for Hope and she lost the baby. Does not say if it was a boy or girl.

The problem with wikipedia is that anyone can edit and change the information on that sight. Dustin has character history's, I will see if I can find something more solid there.

Ok, Thanks. I didnt know that about Wikipedia, that dosent make any sense that anyone can make changes, it means people can post false info. :)

The problem with wikipedia is that anyone can edit and change the information on that sight. Dustin has character history's, I will see if I can find something more solid there.

I just checked Dustin's page. It says that Hope and Bo moved in with Victor when Bo found out that he was going to be a father, causing problems for Hope and she lost the baby. Does not say if it was a boy or girl.

It was a girl, that part I know

It was a girl, that part I know

Thanks I have been trying to figure it out. I must have been in school at the time and we had no vcr. My Mom would keep me up to date on what was happening, but I really don't remember Hope losing a baby. Mom may not have told me because Hope was my favorite and I would have been upset.

Ok, Thanks. I didnt know that about Wikipedia, that dosent make any sense that anyone can make changes, it means people can post false info. :)

You're right...it doesn't make any sense! There was a big thing on the news here a while back (they do website reviews once a week) and students were using information from there for research papers. They were plagerizing and the professors knew because the information was incorrect!

Hope miscarried in 1986.......I cannot find any recap giving the sex. She got pregnant again soon afterwards, and gave birth to Shawn Douglas in 1987

Hope miscarried in 1986.......I cannot find any recap giving the sex. She got pregnant again soon afterwards, and gave birth to Shawn Douglas in 1987

It happened when I was working at the Reddy Memorial Hospital. I only gat a VCR in 92. I must have known about it and just blocked it out of my mind. Although I could not watch everyday I did see it once a week.

I think that later on, it will be revealed that Bo and Hopes 1st child (a baby girl, pronounced dead at birth....like Chelsea) is Jan Spears!

Also.....Zack is alive and is being raised to be a DiMera pawn!!!
How could that be, about Jan, because she and Shawn are the same age. That wouldn't really make sense would it? I hope not about Zack, he was a child. Surely even Days wouldn't do that. It would be awful.

How could that be, about Jan, because she and Shawn are the same age. That wouldn't really make sense would it? I hope not about Zack, he was a child. Surely even Days wouldn't do that. It would be awful.

According to Poirot Hope lost the first baby in 86 and had Shawn in 87 that would make them about a year apart in age. If Jan failed a year at school that would have put them in the same grade. It could make sense. It would sure make a great storyline.

Oh Marsha...Marsha...Marsha....

And the comment about Zack is a little creepy since they took his eyes and liver (?) for donations. But anything is possible with Days!

If they can make John come back to life now, this is totally within the realm of Salem reality!

Back