Jan Spears is a Brady!

Jan Spears.. Oh please no

That character was a waste of everyone's tiime. I think everyone was happy to see her leave. I higly doubt they'll bring her back let alone make her a brady. But at this point who the heck knows.

I never thought that Jan was a waste of time. I loved when she kidnapped Shawn and when she blackmailed Mimi. I liked the actress that played her.

No not Jan Spears

I'm sure you remember the first Jan was fired for the show for calling in sick and or showing up late. The second jan was much better than the first if you ask me. I'm putting it up their with the sky ho sl that we suffered through last summer. JMO

I was thinking of the Second Jan when I said I liked the actress. The first Jan I don't really remember that well.

The second Jan was simply beautiful. But I hated the character from the beginning. When she slept with that nasty photog or whatever he was, during her senior trip to the island and got pregnant and then convinced Shawn to lie and say it was his? GROSS! She has always been evil - and not "good" evil like Sami - just BAD BAD EVIL.

I hope they never bring back that Jan character. She was the first Willow. No one liked Jan and no one really liked Willow, both were filler characters just to cause havok and never be good, but psychotic women.

The second Jan was simply beautiful. But I hated the character from the beginning. When she slept with that nasty photog or whatever he was, during her senior trip to the island and got pregnant and then convinced Shawn to lie and say it was his? GROSS! She has always been evil - and not "good" evil like Sami - just BAD BAD EVIL.

The storyline was that she was raped on the island by that guy. I'll look for some more info.

I could be wrong but I thought she was raped by Nicoles father. He was a jewel theif that they came across on the Island and Shawn wanted to get his grandmothers jewels back for her.

I am 100% sure Jan and shawn didn't "do it" so it wouldn't be gross.

I can assure you that they did many times on the show. Shawn was drugged and brainwashed to beleive that Belle had moved on with Philip. Jan even got the purity ring from Belle and gave it back to Shawn. Shawn was on his way to see Belle when he had a motercycle accident and had no memory of what had happened to him that summer. Jan told him that they had spent the summer in a love cottage and that he had asked her to marry him and that they were engaged. Shawn and Jan moved into the loft with Rex and Mimi. Jan kept Shawn on drugs. You saw them make love (if you want to call it that) on more then one occation.

Shawn and Jan moved into the loft with Rex and Mimi. Jan kept Shawn on drugs. You saw them make love (if you want to call it that) on more then one occassion.

I never saw this, of course I was in high school at the time :)

trust me, Shawn and Jan were definitely sexually involved. It was horrible to watch.

:rant:Jan was a twist demented chick. I couldn't stand her one way or another. I didn't even feel sorry for her when she was raped. I remember saying evil is as evil does, something along those terms when it came to Jan. Personally I think the girl is crazy and she needs some serious help. It would be so wrong for her to be apart of anything or any family. She wasn't a strong enough character that is why they canned her in the first place. :rolleyes:Good rittens and good bye. Sorry for her not. I was a teenager when Jan Spears was being played so I didn't care to decyfer who is a good person v.s good actress or not. Jan just never had that feeling that you get for the other misunderstood characters, like you hope that they would do better; or you could even start cheering for something sort of break for the character. I just couldn't feel that for Jan. It wasn't like her being raped made her a better person or anything. She used, and manipulated Shawn for the good values up standing boy that he was. I could blame Shawn life being screwed up all on Jan, but at some point the boy did have to grow up and take some form of responsibility. Oh, now back to why I was writting Jan Spears sucks.:evillaugh: That should sum it all up.

Back