JJ and Eve

Gods, please don't let anything happen between the two of them. That's the last thing this show needs... after all, we all know how well the last older woman/younger man relationship went.

Which one? Kate & Rafe, or Brady-Kristen?:rotfl::rotfl:

It's been one too many cougar relationships on this soap.

Days, actually when Eve was on previously she was in love with only 2 men: Nick Corelli and Frankie Brady. The sole reason why Eve and Jack married in the first place was 2 fold: Jack needed the money to save The Spectator and Eve wanted to inherit the $2 million that Nick left her. He stipulated in his will that Eve was to marry for true love and Julie was in charge of determining whether or not her marriage was valid. When Frankie found out about the stipulation he rejected Eve and Eve decided that if she couldn't marry for love she would marry for the $$$, which is where Jack came in. Eve was head over heels in love with Frankie Brady, the entire time she was "married" to Jack.
What does that have to do with the possibility of Eve coming on to JJ to make trouble for him and Paige??

JS, to be honest, I'm not so sure that JJ's appalling act is going to have anything to do with Eve. Hopefully, the act will NOT be of a sexual nature.

You brought up something that had nothing to do with the topic (talking about Eve's true loves) and then didn't answer my question as to what that had to do with the topic on hand, which was JJ and Eve possibly having an "encounter" of some sort.

Let's get this thread back on topic.

Lol the way Eve looked at JJ, she might let him do her. :rotfl:boy, wouldn't that be a doozy??
haha...

Remember this is DAYS...

edited....JS

The fact that Kristen and Miracle Doc didn't go all the way leads me to think that JJ and Eve actually will. The wild card in this situation though is Bev.

Heroic, I think that Days made a huge mistake in not pursuing Bev and J.J., I thought that they were really cute together.

I'm literally hoping/praying that Days stops wasting Eve on J.J/Paige, especially considering her character has such a rich, complicated history which should be used more. Shame it isn't.

I agree, Tabby. At the time that Theresa was blackmailing JJ, I was very much hoping JJ and Bev would get together. I thought Bev was a sweet girl, she seemed to understand and support JJ's choice not to continue using drugs and she seemed genuinely concerned about him. Plus Jen's lack of approval and fear that this relationship would drag JJ back into the world of drugs would have made for some great drama.

Unfortunately, at this point they would have to find a way to undo what they did to Bev's character. They basically turned her into Theresa, constantly scheming to get JJ back on drugs and break him up with Paige. I'm very disappointed in what they did.

I agree too that Eve is not being utilized very well. As I've said many times on these boards, the storyline that should have happened was her taking Jill in to save her from the working girl life, only for Jill to mess with Paige behind Eve's back and frame JJ or Paige for the things she herself was doing. That would have made a ton more sense and used Eve's history properly.

Plus she should be involved in storylines with adults. Her scenes with Kristen were terrific. TIIC really failed by not integrating Eve with the Brady family immediately and having her focus on being a mother figure to Jeannie Theresa. Instead, we basically have 2 brand new characters in Salem in Eve and Paige and I could care less about either of them.

That's another good point, Heather. I liked some of Eve's scenes with Theresa very much, where Eve was actually trying to help Theresa get on a better path. That made Eve much more well rounded, too, instead of this one note "I don't want my daughter with Jen's son" ridiculous persona.

I wish we could see Eve interacting with Nicole and Kate. All three of them are powerhouse actresses and bad girls (and we don't see enough Kate-Nicole interaction enough as it is). Eve's scenes with Kritter were too short but fantastic. I do wish she'd been able to go at it with Sami before she left.

Days, I, personally, am so relieved that Sami's final scenes didn't involve Eve since they weren't in each other's orbits nor did they share any substantial history.

Exactly, they weren't in each other's orbits which is the main reason why I was relieved that Sami's final scenes didn't involve Eve.

But you're acting like it was a possibility or something. That's the same as saying you'd have been relieved that Sami's final scenes didn't include Aiden or Jeremiah.

And, furthermore, what does Sami's final scenes have to do with the topic of JJ and Eve???

Let's get back on topic here.

Back