John and Eduardo

As of late, the show has been pushing the destructive aspects that the ISA has on the family life of its agents: John and Marlena, Steve and Kayla arguing. Edwardo's justification for walking out on multiple families might just come down to various undercover jobs for the ISA.

And it was equally ridiculous that Kim didn't come home for Paige's funeral since the show had already established that she and Paige had a good relationship as grandmother/granddaughter.

Shane Donovan is Kimberly's love as well as Eve, Theresa, and Andrew Donovan's father. He is also Paige and Tate's grandfather. He is also good friends with Steve Johnson and John Black as well as an ISA agent. He would definitely know if Eduardo was ISA and I really don't believe that Justin would be having him investigated if there wasn't a good reason.

Jason was being sarcastic hence why he said he wasn't sure if the writers remembered Kim and Shane. Furthermore, Jason like many of us on this Board are long time viewers of this show. That is pretty clear from his regular posts. So, we are very aware of who Kim and Shane are and who they are related to.

And I disagree about Shane letting on that Eduardo is possibly ISA. If he were deep undercover or on some type of mission that could be compromised, he's not going to let on that he is ISA. Besides we don't even know that Shane and Eduardo know one another. He didn't know Jeannie Theresa.

At least Shane was mentioned during Paige's death, when Eve said she talked to him and he was devastated.

I still think the show blew it on this. They should have had Patsy Pease (Kim) on recurring as soon as Paige died and kept her for the Bo stuff too. In the interim, she could have shared scenes with Eve and Jeannie T. They could have had Shane come in for Paige's funeral and then leave again due to the actor's other commitments.

JS, yes, Eve did mention "daddy" (Shane) twice during her conversations with Justin and Marlena right after Paige's death. She also mentioned her father during her visions of Paige the day of her funeral. She was giving Paige her daddy's mom earrings on what would have been her wedding day, I believe.

Heather, I know that Jason was being sarcastic since Just Samantha pointed that out. As for Eduardo, I still don't believe that he is going to be someone that John can trust.

Last edited:
This is good though because it gives Eduardo a storyline that isn't hovering around Eve, Rafe, and Gabi finally. Perhaps we can also learn more about the Hernandez family history in the process of unfolding who John's family is.

I read a spoiler somewhere that said we will be shocked at who Paul gets in a relationship with next. Maybe when Dario comes back he announces he is gay and he and Paul will get together.

Oh I just had a creepy/sick thought. I hope that Eddie isn't the "new" Stefano, with offspring popping up like mushrooms!
:sick::sick:

Honestly that might be a better route for Paul to be bi since well.......the gay characters are extremely limited and it's something that can't be kept up. Will is dead. Sonny not coming back. Time to do a rewrite so Paul actually can be placed in a story.

It would be interesting if Paul were bisexual.
It certainly would be interesting, but I would only like that if it were dealt with honestly, and it didn't mean that Paul was just "straight" with a "past" since the show seems to have no interest in writing for gay characters. (Though admittedly they've had a few big stories to tell and so we may not have seen a fair representation of what they "want" to tell us.)

Very familiar with A Martinez (Eduardo). I watched Santa Barbara from start to finish and he played Cruz Castillo for almost the entire run.

Back