John Black to the Rescue - Part Two

C

CentralTexGirl88

Okay...I've had enough time to clear my head from all the things going on...and school is OUT! So, I'm creating another thread, part 2 of the story (the 1st thread was getting kinda full as well!) So without further delay, here is the next installment of our story of intrigue, Dimera plots and ploys, and no doubt, the REAL John Black who is no FOOL!!

We've found out that Maggie is indeed Daniel's biological mother, Victor is not Philip's father, but IS Daniel's bio daddy, Nicole and Rafe are in love, Chloe stumbled on Kristen's big secret regarding Nicole and EJ's children, Sami is upset that she is being left out of the Italy adventure, but EJ is in on it, as well as Rafe, and Chloe. Brady is smart man and is duping Kristen into believing that he is in love with her, and still is still bent on revenge against John and Marlena. I may have left out some other minor details, but that is the gist of it! Oh yes, Shane, Steve, Bo and JOHN BLACK are hot on the trails of one Stefano Dimera! Will they finally succeed in bringing the man down? And what about KATE? Why is Victor keeping her locked away? And the explosives found at the Dimera mansion? Stefano did intend on bringing down Salem in a big earth shattering Ka-boom, but does he have any idea he's been found out? Hmmm...First chapter of Part 2 will be coming up shortly!!

Stay tuned!

At the Dimera villa, Mr. Stefano Dimera himself is sitting in the parlor like the spider who's about to catch a most delicious fly. The malicious laden grin, the evil glint in his eyes are all there as he sips his drink and puffs on his cigar. He really is convinced he has the upper hand. Why???

Stefano: Those blundering IDIOTS. They think they can bring me down. Never going to happen to the Phoenix. They think I am clueless. HA! I'm betting Shane Donovan has that fool Bo Brady working with him. I can almost smell the incompetence from where I sit. Have you gotten the children in the west wing?
Dante: Of course, Mr. Dimera. Everything is as you asked. May I be so bold as to inquire what you plan on doing about the ISA?
Stefano: Inquiring minds want to know, eh? HA! Normally I wouldn't share any details with you, but those fools are walking into a trap so deep, it will make their tiny brains spin.
Dante: Excellente'! It is an honor an a privilege to be working with you on this matter, Mr. D.
Stefano: Only ONE person dared to call me Mr. D! And that certainly is not YOU!
Dante: Bart. Yes, so very sorry sir. Won't happen again.
Stefano: NO. It will NOT.
Dante: And you are sure no one knows of your plan? What is really going on with the children?

MEANWHILE... Chelsea Brady is listening intently with headset on of what is being said this very moment at the Dimera villa.

Chelsea: Come on, Stefano! Tell me more! This inquiring mind surely wants to know what is going on in that evil lair of yours!

Stefano: HA! You are questioning me? OF course no one knows, you fool. Even you, you moron have no idea of the full details of my plot. And one Elvis "Dimera" has no clue what is going on either. That little brat. I cannot believe anyone would believe that dolt was a Dimera. Even I was fooled. For a short time. But now I know the truth. (laughs heartily) I am not surprised of who his father and mother really are. Revealing that Elvis biologically belongs to John Black of all people...HAH! That is going to absolutely destroy Elvis. I cannot wait to see the look on his face AND John's when they find out. SALUTE! (Drinks the rest of his drink)

Chelsea: (spits out her coffee) Holy Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, Batman! JOHN is EJ's father??!!

Shane Donovan and Bo Brady walk into the room where Chelsea is conducting her audio surveillance. They're busy discussing their plans involving Chloe and EJ, when they hear Chelsea make the proclamation about John and EJ.

Bo: What did you just say??
Shane: Did I hear you correctly?
Chelsea: Shane! Dad, oh I mean, Detective Brady...oh Lord. That was terribly unprofessional of me. Sorry. But yeah. Yes. UGH. I'm so SHOCKED. Give me a moment. (She breaths out heavily, takes a sip of KAFF-POW soda) Okay. I'm better. But YES. What you heard was just what I heard from Stefano's own mouth. John Black is EJ's biological father.

And if the room wasn't already filled with intent and surprised men...In walks JOHN.

John: Oh, HELL NO!!

To be continued...

Once again girl friend, you have me by the fingernails. Can't wait till the next time I can tune in with you... Nice job girl... just hang in there... good to see Chelsea with them...

Good morning Tuesday! Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend, and enjoy today's installment of JB to the Rescue, Part 2!

John has just walked in on the crew, overhearing the proclamation by Chelsea Brady. Everyone turns shocked faces toward John who is shaking his head in disbelief.

John: Please tell me I heard that incorrectly. There is no way...
Chelsea: Sorry John. But that is exactly what I heard out of Stefano's own mouth. He was talking to his henchman, Dante'. I can't believe it either.
Shane: I wouldn't believe a darn thing out of that man's mouth. Who's to say he doesn't know we are listening in? He could be feeding us all a bunch of malarkey.
Chelsea: NO. I checked the area myself. There is no way he can know we are listening to him. I checked it, mom...I mean Billie checked things out, it was foolproof.
Bo: Never underestimate the power of Stefano Dimera, Chelsea. We should just proceed with the original plan. I don't see how this changes anything. EJ hasn't been a part of this scenario as far as we can tell.

John is still standing at the doorway, obviously lost in time. He's remembering when he and Kristen were together. She lost that baby! There is no way...unless...She did get pregnant after losing the child. He puts his hand over his mouth, shaking his head.
John: It is very possible. Elvis could actually belong to Kristen. It's not such a far stretch of the imagination for her to have become pregnant after losing our first child. IF this is true...if that...that...MAN is my son, that means that Belle and Santos are my grandchildren...Good lord, her name is going to have to be changed. Belle is my DAUGHTERS name! And then there is SANTOS! For heaven's sake! Couldn't the old man's father been named James, David, or Mark? I guess he's name is going to need to be changed too...
(Steve has been standing right behind him for quite some time, and gives him a good slap upside the head, Gibbs style)
John: What tha???
Steve: Sorry dude. Had to snap you out of it somehow. Focus, John. You were beginning to ramble a bit there for a moment.
John: Yeah. Not good. Thanks for that. But don't ever, ever, EVER do that again, you understand?
Steve: (grins that most sweet Steve grin) You got it. SO. Junior is your kid, huh? Tell me, when you tell ELVIS the news, you and he gonna go fishing? Like Andy and Opie?
John: Don't even start Steven. Now is not the time.
Steve: Right. Not the time.
Shane: ANYWAY you two, we need to shake off this bit of news and get down to business. Chelsea, you stay on top of whatever is going on at the villa. Listen, listen, LISTEN! Got it?
Chelsea: Yessir boss uncle sir.
Shane: Jeez. If the ISA didn't know better, they'd think we'd have a huge case of nepotism going on here. Anywho, Bo, John...Steven you too... come with me. We've got some serious planning to do before Chloe and EJ get to Italy.
Steve: Oh GOODY! John's little boy is coming to Italy. YAY.
Shane: Knock it off, Steven.
Bo: I swear, Steve. Sometimes I wonder about you.
Steve: You were always on my mind... (singing like Elvis)
Bo: John is being rather patient with you, as I. Don't push it.
Steve: Gosh, you're getting cranky in your old age. Maybe you've been away from Hope too long. Needing some lovings, aren't you?
Bo: (just lets out a very heavy sigh)
Steve: Somebody has to lighten the mood around here. Might as well, because soon, we probably are going to be in some heavy duty...stuff.
John: That's a fact... (obviously he is still lost in thought over EJ, Kristen...and what this news may do to Brady)

Meanwhile, back in Salem... At Nicole's penthouse

Nicole: I have to stay here? WHY????
Rafe: Because Shane Donovan is in charge. And he is a very smart agent. He knows when certain females don't need to be involved. You should consider yourself blessed. Shane was considering having Sami put in the Salem jail until all of this is over with, just to keep her out of Italy. He doesn't want her nose anywhere near this.
Nicole: (chuckles) I don't blame him one bit. I will take her down myself if she tries to...(Sami walks in the room, with EJ) Oh, HI SAMI!!!! (fake sweetness)
Sami: Nicole.
Nicole: EJ. So, it's true. You and Chloe are going to Italy.
Sami: Not fair. So not fair. I still think you could use my help.
EJ: Sorry darling, not this time. And yes, Nikki...we are going to Italy. And put a stop to my..."fatha" and get my children away from him.
Nicole OUR children.
EJ: Yes. Yes, of course. Our children.
Rafe: Sami, you have to promise us all, you are going to stay here in Salem. There is too much at stake here for you to come running in on the case like a bull in a china shop.
EJ: (grinning) Rafael...(trying not to smile) I assure you....I've had a long talk with Samanther, and she has promised to be a good girl.
Sami: Please! Talk about me like I'm not even here, EJ.
EJ: Hush. You said you understood. This apparently concerns Grace, too. Even though the girl belongs to Chad and Mia, wouldn't you like to be able to see her again?
Sami: Yes. Of course. You said all of that last night.
EJ: Obviously it didn't sink in. I know! Why don't you and Nikki keep each other company? You can talk about old times, bury the hatchet...oh wait sorry. I don't any hatchets buried in your back, or even Nicole's.
Nicole: Thanks for you concern. And stuff it, EJ.
Sami: At least she and I agree on something. YES. Stuff it, EJ!
Nicole: I understand that Sami should stay here. Heaven knows she'll make it worse. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in Stefano's lair. Locked in his dungeon, if she tried to do anything against him. Would serve you right, though.
Sami: Such warm and fuzzy feeling I get from you, Nicole. Remember, you called me for help...
Nicole: Temporary insanity.
EJ: Alright, you two. That's quite enough. Rafael, have you heard from Hope and Chloe?
Rafe: Yes, they should be here any minute. Sami, Nicole...can we trust you both enough to stay here, and just LISTEN to our plan...you won't use it to further your own agendas and fly off the handle?
Sami: (rolls her eyes) I've made a promise to stay here in Salem. And Salem is where I'm going to be. I don't like it. But I will do as EJ say.
Rafe: (scoffs) Yeah. Right. I don't know what I'm thinking. Look who I'm talking to. I can't trust you! Nicole, Sami...on second thought, you need to excuse yourselves and find something else to do.
Nicole: Rafe! You're going to make me leave too?
Rafe: Sorry. But I've had a clear moment, and I don't think either one of you can resist coming up with a plan of your own if you stay and listen to what we are going to do. And you need to be safe, Nicole. Just in case Stefano decides to come after you.
Nicole: He hasn't yet. And he's had my son for months now. Belle...for YEARS. Why would he bother with me at this point?
Rafe: Because it is Stefano we are dealing with here.
Nicole: True. True enough.
Rafe; I just don't want anything happening to you.
Sami: (looking at EJ for a moment, then to Rafe and Nicole...he sees the look in Nicole, the look in his) Oh my gosh! You two are together??? (Starts laughing) I cannot believe this!
EJ: What?? Nikki? is this true?
Nicole: Um well... (Small guilty grin...)

To be continued... :)

Still looking good girl friend. I am looking forward to the everyone getting to Italy, and then everyone making it to the Mansion there, and finding the children of the Manor... Sounds wonderful....

In Salem, a one Dr. Daniel Jonas is contemplating leaving Salem for good. He's whole parentage has become a confusing mess, all since he arrived in Salem. He misses Melanie, and would like nothing better than to forget all the transgressions he's made with all the wrong women. Jennifer sees him sitting alone on the park bench, and realizes he has a lot on his mind...

Jennifer: Daniel? Hi. Are you alright?
Daniel: Jen...yes I'm okay.
Jennifer: Sorry, but you don't look fine.
Daniel: No...I'm really not. But I'm going to be. I have to leave this town.
Jennifer: What? Why?
Daniel: It is a long story...one I'm sure you'll be hearing from you Aunt Maggie, no doubt. I've made a real mess of my life, other lives...ever since I walked into this crazy town. I need some time away...
Jennifer: I'm sorry. I know it hasn't been easy on you.
Daniel: You either. I've not been much help since you lost Jack.
Jennifer: Yes...Jack. (looks down at the ground, sad) Daniel, I still miss him. So much...But what you and I had, that was real.
Daniel: You need time. Time to grieve....to be respectful of Jack.
Jennifer: Exactly. I don't know when I will be ready. But when I am, I will know. Where are you going, if I may ask?
Daniel: Probably Madrid. I want to spend some time with Melanie. Carly is gone a lot, although Melanie hardly needs looking after...I think it would be ideal for us to spend the time together, without interference from Carly.
Jennifer: That's understandable.
Daniel: I'll be leaving at the end of the week.
Jennifer: That soon? Wow. I guess you are serious about this.
Daniel: I am. Very much so. You take care of yourself, and maybe one day... No. I'm not going to say it out loud. The both of us need to regroup. If it happens for us, it happens. I promise...I will be back in Salem. Someday. But, you don't have to wait for me.
Jennifer: (smiles) I'm just going to concentrate on me right now. That's what I need, and think about what my kids need. JJ is coming home this summer. He is going to need his mother, for sure.
Daniel: Yes, he is. Abigail needs you as well...
Jennifer: She does, whether she wants to admit to it or not.
Daniel: Well, I've got some loose ends to tie up before I start packing. You're going to be alright, Jennifer. You always were.
Jennifer: Thank you...

Meanwhile, Marlena is at the Brady pub, there to visit with Caroline, and happens to run into Roman Brady.

Marlena: So, Roman. That is all you can tell me?
Roman: It's more information than you would have gotten from me before. Promise me you aren't going to interfere...
Marlena: Who do you think you're talking to? I'm me, not our daughter.
Roman: Yes...but you go about things differently whenever John is involved. I don't understand the obsession...
Marlena: Obsession? Wow. I cannot believe you said that.
Roman: It is! Have you ever stopped to think the reason you initially fell in love with him was because you thought he was ME?
Marlena: Well, I...
Roman: There's no explaining it otherwise! Then you find out he's this man who only can come up with the name John Black to explain himself.
Marlena: Where's this coming from Roman? I thought we reconciled the past long before today.
Roman: Because Doc, I'm ALONE. Do you know what that means?? I haven't had a woman...
Marlena: Okay. Stop right there. I may be your ex wife, but that is just too much information.
Roman: Sorry. We'll leave that off the table for now.
Marlena: Shouldn't have been on the table in the first place. Now, back to the matter at hand. Have you heard from Shane or Bo?
Roman: As a matter a fact, I talked to Shane this morning. I can't go into detail, but they have some intel that makes EJ being out of the loop with those kids being in Stefano's clutches a whole lot more sense.
Marlena: And that would be?
Roman: There are things I've told you, but I cannot tell give out that information. It's better if it comes from someone else. Later. Telling you now would not be in Salem's best interest.
Marlena: What???
Roman: I can't tell you because someone else here might find out, and that isn't going to help the people in Italy.
Marlena: Is John in danger, Roman??
Roman: No...no. No more than he was when he first went on this mission. But there are a lot of changes in the line-up. I just hope he can keep his wits about him....

To be continued...

The plot is getting thicker and thicker. I really can sink my teeth into the story of your story little girl, and I love the possibility of the children coming home. I cannot wait to see how you have everything coming together....

Great chapter.

Sad to see the stuff with Dan and Jen, but interesting how
Daniel understands what he's done.

I understand what Roman is going through all too well ;)
But I want a man not a woman LOL

Sami is still chomping at the bit being left out of the plans to go to Italy...and not because she wants to go shopping either. Bringing down Stefano will be a sight to see, and she abhors missing out on the action. Not to mention she is troubled by the fact EJ is going to be there, within touching distance of his fatha. But come what may...

EJ: For the last time Samantha, everything is going to be fine. We have been given the plans on what to do and what to expect in Italy. Chloe and I will be...
Sami: Chloe?? That nitwit. She's going to screw everything up. I can't believe Hope thinks she can trust her, but not me...
EJ: (snorts a laugh) Did you just hear yourself? Hope cannot trust you. It would be like giving keys to a brand new Ferrari to a fifteen year old boy and telling him not to speed.
Sami: Thanks a lot. I appreciate your confidence in me. I don't see why I can't just go, be an anonymous spectator from a remote location. I will behave. I promise.
EJ: What part of no do you not understand? The "N" or the "OOO"??? Come now, you will be much safer here in Salem.
Sami: Safe. In Salem. Wow, that's a misnomer if I ever heard one.
EJ: Well, let me correct myself. Safer than you would be with what will be going on in Italy.
Sami: Whatever. I'll stay. But I don't promise not try to and find out every detail of what's going on with Stefano, you, Chloe, John, Bo, and whatever clown may be involved in this "mission". I can't believe all this is because of your children. I don't understand why Stefano never divulged the fact Belle and Santos are alive.
EJ: Correction, Faith and Benjamin. One thing Nicole and I discussed and we both agreed on, we are not sticking to the names dear ol Fatha gave them. She decided on Faith Alexandra, partially for her mother Fay, and for Lexi, and I named our son Benjamin for my brother who Stefano disposed of like he was garbage. Benji. (shakes his head) He tried so hard not to be a Dimera, and still he was killed. Such a waste!
Sami: Those are beautiful names, EJ. You both did good. And, what about Grace? How are they ALL doing?
EJ: I don't know much. They are being cared for, obviously. Stefano isn't a complete monster. But I don't want that man around those children any longer! It's sickening!
Sami: I agree...

Meanwhile, also in Salem...

Brady: I don't know Shane very well, but I think the man is out of his mind to have you involved in this. Completely NUTS!
Chloe: Brady! I can do this! I know I can. I don't really have much to do, other than do what I've done most of my life, and that's sing.
Brady: But you are still going to be there! Stefano. His henchman. God knows what other dangers are lurking around that place!
Chloe: Since when do you care so much Brady?
Brady: (gives her an incredulous look) Chloe, just because we are divorced doesn't mean I stopped caring.
Chloe: Doesn't it? Look at all I went through with Parker. With Daniel. You've either been with Nicole, drunk, or with Madison to see what I've dealt with. I tried to kill myself. Where were you when I needed a friend?
Brady: I am so sorry about that. I really am. I was an *bleep*. I admit that. I am so very sorry you went through such a hard time.
Chloe: No, Brady. I'm sorry. I wasn't there for you either...when you lost Madison. I know that was very, very bad. I didn't mean to bring that up.
Brady: It wasn't a good time, no. But I have my father. Marlena. Even Sami was there for me. Nicole is a good friend, she gave me quite a few kicks in the butt to be sure I didn't fall of the wagon, all the while drinking a martini, mind you...but she made sure I was going to be alright.
Chloe: I cannot believe she turned out to be such a good friend - for both of us. I'm glad she was around when I wasn't.
Brady: Well, you are here now. And I need to be sure you are prepared. Let me ask you one thing...
Chloe: Uh oh... what??
Brady: (laughs) Nothing bad. I just want to know...and I think I know the answer. But do you know how to defend yourself if you have to...in Italy?
Chloe: (chuckles) Brady, I'm not a fighter. You know that.
Brady: Ah, so that hasn't changed, has it?
Chloe: No...no at all.
Brady: Alright then...let me show you some basic defensive...and offense moves so you CAN be prepared.

(Brady instructs her to put her arms around him from behind, locking him in a tight hold. Suddenly, the look in Brady's eyes changes....)

To be continued...

First Kristy,,, Congratulations on so many levels... First this story, it is intriguing and I cannot get enough. It is going very well girl friend, and something you can be very proud of.

Second,, Congrats on the freedom you have achieved in the last few days, and by now, life should be just a bit more safe, and perhaps can become the life you deserve, and safety for all who you choose to be with... I am so proud of you, and your personal achievements.

Do not fret too much about things you cannot change now, or it will drive you crazy, just accept the college marks, realize they are only squiggle marks on a piece of paper, and next time you go for it, we will pray for you ahead of time, and then you have Him for you, and there is nobody that be against you. Let us know, in the Chapel and we will be there for you...

Now Little Miss Author.... this is good, and I have enjoyed every word. This can be so productive on your behalf.. I am very proud of you Kris.

:D Thank you so much for that Days Pretender! I am so glad you're enjoying this story! It's so much fun for me to write it. And thanks for the support and care regarding what has been going on with me for the past few months. Prayer indeed, does work!

Now - as much as I hate to do this, there is some loose ends that must be tied up. I promise to be as painless as possible on this one... Maybe.

Many many years ago, in a convent a young blonde is caring for a newborn baby boy. There is a man in the corner, sulking. He makes demands and threats upon the nun, adamant she tells NO ONE of this child...

Santos Dimera: This child is a SIN! No one can know where he came from. Do you understand me?
Sister Colleen Brady: Yes, of course. But the mother. She is being punished not knowing her son. The child will never know...
Santos: That's right! This child shall never know what lies and deceit his mother created by bearing him. He is a...Sorry. I won't use that word around you, sister. My emotions get the better of me.
Sister Colleen: The Lord loves all children, Mr. Dimera. He cannot help what his mother did.
Santos: She had an affair! I'm traveling as part of my job, trying to put food on the table and buy her and our children the things they NEED. She goes out and sleeps with an AMERICAN? It sickens me.
Sister Colleen: Are you absolutely sure you cannot forgive her?
Santos: No. I will never forgive the woman for putting another man in our bed.
Sister Colleen: We will care for the boy, that I can assure you.
Santos: I really don't care what happens to the child. I just want to be sure the "mother" never knows her son. Rightly so. She deserves much worse.
Sister Colleen: You will...divorce her?
Santos: Our Father hates divorce. Of course I will not do that...
Colleen: And the Lord hates all sin. Is not what you are doing a sin? Stealing a child? Lying to his mother? The child will live a lie. He will grow up confused. If ever he knew the truth..
Santos: The Lord shall forgive me. I could have killed them both.
Colleen: Mr. Dimera!
Santos: Pardon me. I beg your forgiveness. I LOVED her. She was my world. I gave her all I could, and she disregarded my love for her by sleeping with another man! How can my emotions be controlled on such a matter? She's destroyed everything.
Colleen: You seem to be a Godly man. You love the Lord, obviously. Why can't you see to forgive your wife as the Lord forgives you of your sins?
Santos: I am no saint. I do what I have been taught by my mother and father. They brought me up in the church.
Colleen: You have made up your mind. You leave the boy here, yes?
Santos: The boy stays here. I will make a nice donation to the orphanage for your troubles. And, your silence.
Colleen: Do you have a name for the boy?
Santos: Not my place to give the boy his name. You name him...
Colleen: As you wish, sir. My prayers are with you, Mr. Dimera. I hope someday you can find peace.
Santos: My thankings to you for your kindness. Obviously I do not deserve such, my gratitude extended to you anyway.
Colleen: God be with you, Mr. Dimera.
Santos - Nods, not speaking another word...leaves the room.

Colleen picks up the crying baby, consoling him.

Colleen: Your are a beautiful baby, wee one. I never thought I would be naming a child, you know? Hmm...Obviously your last name cannot be Dimera. Thank the Lord you do not have that blood in your veins. He was a rather harsh man, was he not? You've already a rough start in life, my boy. I cannot imagine what lies ahead for you. You must have a good, strong name. How about - Jonathan?

And will we continue on next "chapter" back in the present day... :D

Fantastic chapter Lady,,, I dig this part of the story greatly... Now if and when you decide, little lady, as to who the rascal of a male goon came to the wife of Santos...... perhaps we will really be surprised, cause that changes Brady also... Oh Miss Kriss...this is one heck of a twist... Cheers...:drunk:just one more:wink::birthday:

where did you read the names of the children.... only John.... John as in (I think) Black, I have wondered on this too

Katmouse... Maybe she will use ours........... No I doubt it... But John... Ya.. like it.

Days' writers are from Pluto... I think Days' writers are from Disney World where they work as Goofy, Sleepy, Grumpy, and the rest of the seven Dwarfs..... :rotfl::rotfl:

:clap::clap: At first, I was going "OH NO" when I saw it was Santos and Colleen. BUT, I love how you've changed the story so the two of them never had a relationship let alone a child from it. :D

Now to wonder who is John's biological daddy. I'm hoping it is Colleen's brother. Oh wait a minute....that would make...GASP......EJ a Brady!!!!!!! Never mind.

Back