John Black to the Rescue - Part Two

DaysPretender here are the names

EJ: Correction, Faith and Benjamin. One thing Nicole and I discussed and we both agreed on, we are not sticking to the names dear ol Fatha gave them. She decided on Faith Alexandra, partially for her mother Fay, and for Lexi, and I named our son Benjamin for my brother who Stefano disposed of like he was garbage. Benji. (shakes his head) He tried so hard not to be a Dimera, and still he was killed. Such a waste!

Katmouse.... This is not the name I was even talking about. I was only talking with Central Tex Girl, and this chapter is the one she showed us... it is about Santos, and Colleen, and can be read by all of us .....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Santos - Nods, not speaking another word...leaves the room.

Colleen picks up the crying baby, consoling him.

Colleen: Your are a beautiful baby, wee one. I never thought I would be naming a child, you know? Hmm...Obviously your last name cannot be Dimera. Thank the Lord you do not have that blood in your veins. He was a rather harsh man, was he not? You've already a rough start in life, my boy. I cannot imagine what lies ahead for you. You must have a good, strong name. How about - Jonathan?
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I was talking with Kriss, and she wanted to explain in her story as to how John got his name, and so wrote that one chapter to tell us what she was thinking. I think it is wonderful, this is only to tell us how John became John... Then Santos was gone back to his wife, and Colleen was then taking care of John in the convent....

Red Squirrel... Maybe victor, or one of the Trusted House Boys, or help from the KMansion.... We sure do not want any of the DeMarra men,,, no, mice....they are not men.

John is sitting alone in the conference area of the house where Shane and all the others are based for the moment. He's thinking about the possibility of EJ being his son, what that means...if it is true. What will Marlena think...danggit, what will Samantha think? And Brady... As John is lost in his thoughts, Steve walks in...

Steve: I've thought about this. And I promise, no more wise cracks...but if EJ does happen to be your son...what are you going to do?
John: What can I do? I should accept him as my son. Makes me wonder how long Stefano knew.
Steve: Raise YOUR son as his own? What better revenge the man could have. Turn him into something you despise most - a Dimera.
John: I don't know what to think about all of this. I don't know how this is going to affect my family. My extended family. Most especially, Brady. The two of them have been at each other's throats from day one. Talk about your Cain and Abel situation!
Steve: Well, I can speak for somewhat experience. Jack was none too pleased to find out he was a Johnson. But we eventually got close. Took some time, but it happened.
John: Jack. How are you doing...about losing him?
Steve: I've lost him so many times...it's hard to believe it's for real this time. I keep expecting him to show up at my doorstep. But...
John: Jack was a very good man. A bit off the mark, so to speak. But he was a good guy.
Steve: I worry about Jennifer, Abby and JJ. It's going to be a tough road for them all.
John: Jennifer has got a great support system being a Horton. She'll be alright.
Steve: Enough about Jack. What about the matter at hand?
John: I'm going to stick to the plans that Shane set up for us all. Take care of it all like it should be. I will deal with the possibility of EJ being mine when this is all over with.
Steve: I'd like to see the look on his face when he finds out. Not going to be pretty.
John: Hmph. I think you're right. "Hey EJ, I know you're the one who shot me years ago, so before I tell you some news, can I make sure you aren't packing right now?"
Steve: Heh! No doubt, man. Maybe it will go better than you think.
John: I highly doubt it. May be worse.
Steve: Maybe...maybe not. I just think it would be great at this point to finally be rid of the big guy, Stefano. He's caused more than enough trouble on the planet, it's time to stomp the cockroach dead once and for all.
John: I second that. You know Steve, what I think might be worse than telling EJ, is telling Marlena that Kristen and I are parents. That is going to be rather...difficult.
Steve: Oh man. I think I'd rather go up against Stefano with my eyes closed. Eye.
John: Encouraging. I appreciate your support.
Steve: No problem, dude. Anytime.

Meanwhile...Back in Salem

Brady is taken aback by his own reaction to having Chloe's arms around him...he makes her let go quickly, and she eyes him suspiciously.

Chloe: What is the matter, scared of a little girl?
Brady: No! I changed my mind. I think it would be better Hope were to show you some defense techniques.
Chloe: Why Hope? We should do this now. I will be leaving soon, and I need all the help I can get.
Brady: Hmm. Boy, that's an understatement.
Chloe: And just WHAT do you mean by that?
Brady: You are an opera singer about to embark on a trip to Italy where the mastermind of many nefarious plots in Salem, one that included MIND CONTROL. And here we are worried about some measly little moves meant to ward off a scared mugger. I just don't understand why they chose you.
Chloe: Because I AM an opera singer. Makes sense for me to be in Italy. Less obvious the better, right?
Brady: You don't get how dangerous Stefano is, do you?
Chloe: I know he's a rrrrreally bad guy. (laughs)
Brady: Not a bad imitation. (chuckles) Seriously now, Chloe! This man tried to kill Roman, Marlena, made my father into his own henchman at one time, controlled his and Hope's mind, has hundred of employees in him empire that are trained killers. I don't think you realize what you are getting yourself into.
Chloe: And you do? Dammit, Brady! YOU are no ISA agent. You're a rich spoiled son a millionaire, the grandson of a billionaire... your idea of strenuous exercise is opening your own car door... I don't think you are ANY position to say what I am capable of or not.
Brady: Feisty aren't we? Kind of reminds me of the Chloe Lane I fell in love with before we were married. What happened to her?
Chloe: Brady Black, don't change the subject.
Brady: (looking at her beautiful blue eyes, her long thick hair, and that BODY...) Chloe, I'm sorry. I am so sorry I did the things I did when we were married.
Chloe: I left you all alone, not long after we married. Our HONEYMOON, part of it was spent me singing. I wasn't fair to you.
Brady: No excuse for me to become a drug addict. None at all.
Chloe: We both made bad decisions...
Brady: (takes her hand and kisses it) Still...I'm sorry. We'd been through so much before we got married...Your cancer, the car wreck...(laughs) me treating you like you had no talent for opera...I thought we had all the bad things behind us. We were supposed to be together forever...
Chloe: Well forever is a very short place when you fall in love in Salem...

To be continued...

Loved this addition. I have so many thoughts in my mind, of coins being tossed, while I debate the possibilities with myself. I can imagine many different directions, and for me that is wonderful. I think your decision to make John a son of a stranger to the Salem crowds is wise. Perhaps you can bring in new families that way, and have roots already there. This is wonderful, and agree with Redsquirrel on the stomping on the cockroach... Cheaper than Truly Nolan too. They are your next best thing....:):rotfl::clap::beat:

Me too says the little cockroach stomper... I love the picture in my mind RS when I run cockroach stomper through my minds eye, and it is a shame to waste the giggle...

And CTG,,, man do I agree about your signature... we should never waste one moment of the shirtless Brady Black... WOW.... He is scrumptious.

Continuing on with Brady and Chloe...

Brady: Why can't love last forever? Because we are in the land of craziness that is Salem? Look at Alice and Tom Horton. They were together, happily.
Chloe: And can you name any more??
Brady: My dad and Marlena have been together for a very long time. Bo and Hope...
Chloe: Off and on again! Never consistent. It's very sad Brady! Bo and Hope were broke up by that fool Carly Manning. She wreaked so much havoc in the short amount of time she was back in Salem! All it takes is for one beautiful nincompoop to come waltzing back into town, bat her pretty little eyes, and POOF! The guy is drooling all over himself.
Brady: Same can be said for women, too! And who are you to judge pretty little eyes? There aren't many waltzing into to town prettier than you..
Chloe: That's sweet of you to say. But all of you men tell me how beautiful I am, but I still get cheated on, or just simply cheated. I thought Philip and I had another chance...with Parker being his son. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't know if can trust him.
Brady: Chloe, you cheated on Lucas with Daniel...you couldn't make up your mind if you wanted me, or Philip years ago. Some of what has happened over the years, is your own doing.
Chloe: Trying to make me feel better, or worse?
Brady: Just telling you like it is, sweetheart. You know I care. I always have. That was never called into question.
Chloe: I have and always cared for you as well. I just wish the both of us could find the happiness we deserve.
Brady: Deserve, or desire? Careful what you wish for, because what we deserve may not be what we desire!
Chloe: (laughs) Ah, so true. (She sighs) I'm going to need to go pack. Whatever it is that I need to pack...what does one take on a trip to help snare a evil masterminded Mafioso?
Brady: Black leotards, a mask, a AK47, and a St. Christopher's medal.
Chloe: Damn! I think I left my AK47 in Chicago...
Brady: I may have a spare.
Chloe: (laughing) Seriously...I don't know what I should take!
Brady: Just pretend you are packing up to go on a short tour. A very short tour.
Chloe: Say, a three hour tour? Gosh Gilligan, I hope I don't get stranded on a deserted island.
Brady: Well Mary Ann, hopefully you'll pack enough clothes for a 3 year tour...
Chloe: Why am I Mary Ann???
Brady: Why am I Gilligan?
Chloe: Well, you can be a bit goofy at times.
Brady: Thaaanks. (crosses his eyes) You go, and get stuff taken care of. I need to get in touch with my father, find out what is going on, and update him on his darlin' galpal Kristen.
Chloe: Tell the Skipper I said hello...
Brady: Oh he'd love hearing that.
Chloe: No more than you calling Kristen his galpal.
Brady: I think we'd both get slapped upside the head.
Chloe: Truly. I will be in touch with you later. I have some major butterflies about going into the dragon's lair.
Brady: (walks her to the door, gives her a quick hug, she departs) Hmm...you think YOU have butterflies. What is wrong with ME?

To be continued...

Now that sounds like a great time. You know they would be having a great time with the back and forths they had going for a time. I am glad they are going to have her singing not too far from where the rest of the crew will be. That was a fun chapter CTG.

Nice to see you my dear Krissie... I have missed you from the tips of my fingers to the aching knees... I would say tips of my toes, but I no longer have any feeling in my legs lower than the knees.... You will be welcome to feed us the next chapter of the story any time you can get yourself attached to the internet for a little while. We will be waiting for your return... I will be waiting for you to come back and join in with this.... the rest of your family. Stay sweet, and we will see you when you have the chance to return to us....

I've been wondering where you were, CTG. Great news about summer job.

I sure agree with Redsquirrel. We wait...... patiently........ tainted breath....... go for it honey. when you get the chance, and attached to the internet.... We will chat again..... Thanks for the information..

I was reading this, when all of a sudden; I realized it was 1:00, and time for the show. Didn't watch the whole thing, I thought John Black to the Rescue was much more interesting.....thanks Central Tex.... you and DaysDeGrassi should be hired to write the show!!!!

Back