SPOILER !! July events airdate schedule

Jason47

Reaction score
With Eli/Lani confirming July 4 as their wedding, that puts Eric/Nicole as the 3rd wedding. If no repeats are added, all 4 weddings will be moving up 3 days and airing on Tuesdays instead of Fridays.

Here is the anticipated airdate schedule:

13884 Wedding # 1 (Eli/Lani) airing 6/30 instead of 7/3.
13889 Wedding # 2 (Justin/Kayla) airing 7/7 instead of 7/10.
13894 Wedding # 3 (Eric/Nicole) airing 7/14 instead of 7/17.
13899 Wedding # 4 (Ben/Ciara) airing 7/21 instead of 7/24.

Thanks, Jason........so, we know nothing of a funeral, if there really will be one, but it does leave room for one , as there is one more Week in July. (Yes, RonC could possibly have just used that title "4 weddings & a funeral" movie title, as a joke, unless the funeral is elsewhere......like CA, or Italy?? (I am saying that because EJ has been in that clinic for 3 years now, & in my opinion, past time to let him go)

Thanks, Jason........so, we know nothing of a funeral, if there really will be one, but it does leave room for one , as there is one more Week in July. (Yes, RonC could possibly have just used that title "4 weddings & a funeral" movie title, as a joke, unless the funeral is elsewhere......like CA, or Italy?? (I am saying that because EJ has been in that clinic for 3 years now, & in my opinion, past time to let him go)

I would guess the funeral would be the Olympics cliffhanger (7/24 now moved to 7/21).

There are no more "July" episodes after July 21. The rest of the stuff airing in July are the August episodes moving up due to no Olympics.

I know that Alison Sweeney (Sami) has lots of other projects, but if they ever killed EJ, I hope, hope, hope that she wouldn't feel the need to come back to Salem. A little bit of Sami goes a long way and we already have too many people like that. (Gabi, Sarah, Julie!!!)

Back