Just curious....

Because reading about it here is the best part of the show. I stopped watching (again) when it was obvious Sami was going to forgive EJ again. I read about it here because I hope that there is something coming up that will reel me back in. I've watched the show for 35+ years. It doesn't seem like a waste of time to check in on a site where I have grown to really like the posters and find out what is going on with a former and hopefully one day again, favorite show. But to each their own I guess.

I have been watching from almost the beginning. It is a huge part of my life & I would miss it terribly if it went away. I try to never miss it as it a part of my life I used to share with my Mom. I have seen plenty of bad stories & plenty of good ones. I have seen many actors come & go. Some I will never miss & others I still miss..I will be with Days thru thick & thin no matter what and & I do know for now, I will miss Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady), as she was a part of Days for a very long time. So I for one, will never just stop watching because of a storyline.

Back