Just popping in???

stefdawn

Reaction score
Underneath my name it has the "Just popping in"
but others have modified theirs to something more personal.
How do I do this??

Welcome to the board! :welcome:

This little saying is not something you can control. It changes based upon how many posts you have and will change on it's own. At a specific number of posts it'll change. So keep posting and you will see it switch!

I was wondering, did Wayne pick these out or did they come with the software? Not that I am complaining or anything. I think the sayings are cute.

How do I???????

Well you are further ahead than I am....

I can't figure out where to go to intro myself (Mari), and join the fun bunch of all you Salem lovers!!!!!???:confused:

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated............

:welcome: Marifry

There are 2 ways to get to all of the different forms. The easiest for you at the moment is probably to scroll to the top of this page. You'll see a string in red that tells you where you are. Click on the portion that says Days of Our Lives - SalemSpectator.com Forums

That will take you to the forum index. Explore out from there.

I was wondering, did Wayne pick these out or did they come with the software? Not that I am complaining or anything. I think the sayings are cute.
Can't believe I have not seen this til now. I think I probably explained this elsewhere, but tho there are inbred sayings that come with the software (Just popping in is the very first one) the rest are ones eventually added in by me, and are all lines from movies. I keep having to find new ones as our posters add to their posts, and once in a while I change them to sort of "update". Mostly I try for classic lines.

I wondered...

I did think the same thing. Poirot: I thought I recognized those sayings. Very cute... Can't wait to keep posting and see what comes up next. I love to read and not say much. Too nervous!

Back