Late episode inserted

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, Days has inserted a newly made episode into it's lineup, to be shown on Sept. 2nd. Thus the episode numbers are one after the other (and filming dates) then the Sept. 2nd episode, then the numbering continues. Very odd. Jason47 has the full info on it all.

Just curious - how many of you will be watching the spin-off?

I will try. I hear that the Peacock app is invasive, so I may not want to add it to my Chromebook. I will try to find someone who posts the episodes on YouTube. That's how I got to see the other extra stories that they put together.

Jason47 or anyone... will this be a case where you HAVE to watch Beyond Salem to know what's going on?

I don't think it would be mandatory. I guess people can skip it, but since it's free, hopefully most Days fans will watch!

Jason, do you know if they will keep the episodes up more than a week? I'm not sure if I will
have time to watch it all that week.

Last edited:
I guess people can skip it, but since it's free, hopefully most Days fans will watch!

if the peacock app weren't such a pain in the rat's patootie, I might. I get tired of watching 5 minutes then endless buffering, then 5 more minutes of show followed by either buffering or dropped internet connection. HULU, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBOMax and Disney+ do not ever show the same issue so I have to assume it's Peacock.

I have absolutely less than zero interest in watching Carrie and Austin. Carrie makes me want to puke and Austin is a dink.

if the peacock app weren't such a pain in the rat's patootie, I might. I get tired of watching 5 minutes then endless buffering, then 5 more minutes of show followed by either buffering or dropped internet connection. HULU, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBOMax and Disney+ do not ever show the same issue so I have to assume it's Peacock.

Watch on a regular computer. That's how I will watch Beyond Salem. I don't really do apps much, if at all.

For those who don't want to do apps, just go here and watch the Days spinoff for free: https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/home

Peacock is available through Comcast/Xfinity, if that is your cable provider. That way, you can watch it directly on your tv and not worry about your phone or computer. I use that when the show gets interupted on NBC for breaking news.

Back