Late update -Thursday, June 26th (Post #25)

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but there was an announcement up that there would be a two hour delay in the broadcasting of Days (in wee hours of night) and my tape is only set for 1 hour.

By the time I got up at 6 a.m., was all over.

See Posts #4 & 25 for summary updates

Thanks for letting us know

Barb:

That's O.K. - you deserve a break!!!!!!! You did such an outstanding write-up for Wednesday - you should get a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a lot of material to cover - don't know how you did it. Hope you enjoyed your time off!! Take it easy today, put your feet up, and :wine:

It wasn't your fault - things happen! Don't give it a second thought and don't feel bad about it :hug:. I still :love: you for the great job you do every day!!!!!!!

Brenda

Not a problem. You cant be in control of everything..unfortunatly!! :) The world would be a much better place if you were!! :)
Maybe someone that sees it later can post a summary!

Thursdays show from Deidre's board

This is from Deidre's board and Bev's day ahead. Mostly J&M since that is all they post over there.

Yikes they always run Dool and then Y&R but this morning Y&R aired first. I just had to sit through The Young and The Restless. Best sleeping pill on the market. Now I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open. Talk about boring. But that actor who plays Nick is sure eye candy.

Show # 10857 Tape: 05/21/08 Air: 06/26/08 Dir: Phil Sogard

Marlena is still at the DiMera Mansion. Marlena says this disk could be the key to our future, John. John says it's stolen property. Lucas hides and listens as Marlena says this disk could be who you were. Rolf's says no one could put memories on a disk. Marlena says I know you did this Rolf and now I want you to undo this.

Rolf is ****ed. Marlena says you worked with Stefano and John's memories are on this disk. Rolf tries to tell John no..this can't be done. Marlena gives reason why it could. In walks Lucas and asks is this disk a map of John's brains? John says he is waving his optoins. He says he read the disk and it's incrypted. Marlena says my source says it's brain waves and we need Rolf. Lucas thinks Marlena's source set her up. Marlena tells Rolf he was the mastermind of all what happened to John. Rolf says how do you know that's the actual disk. John asks who gave it to you, Blondie, or did you have it (disk) all along? (UGH I loathe this RoboDick here. He's acting like he wants no part of getting his memory back so he can have a future with Marlena. He is so ugly to her when he says or did you have it (disk) all along. UGH...

John asks again where she got the disk. Marlena has the flashback when Philip gives it to her and she says she won't tell who gave her the disk. Back to present. Marlena says not important. John says it is to him. If it is the same disk it was stolen. He talks about security at the mansion. Marlena says I promised the person I wouldn't tell. John is ****ed and says his home security is important. John says tell your criminal source...Marlena says that's why we have to have security. John guesses it's Philip and says I thought you were on my side. Marlena won't admit it was Philip. Marlena says it we unlock your memory this will give us a future. UGH Don't like RoboDick's reaction here.

Any spoilers out there that Daniel is going to be Kate's son? Kate didn't want Daniel operating on her and she doesn't want Chelsea involved with Daniel. Daniel looks to be close to Billie's age or maybe two years older.

Rolf asks Marlena to believe him. Marlena doesn't. She talks about his lab and wants to go take a look. Rolf says you are setting yourself up for a big disappointment. I know you love your husband and because you love the old John you think we can put that disk in and poof your John is back. John says no one is doing a thing to that disk until you tell me who gave you the disk. Marlena won't tell and says nothing he (John) can say or do will make her break her promise to that person.

I know Marlena promised Philip she would not tell it was him, but I do not like that she won't tell John. Higley's doing a hatchet job on both J&M here this morning, IMO.

Marlena asks aren't you curious and dying to know what this quack LOL (Rolf) and your half brother did to you? John says dying no, maybe curious. Rolf says she can't force him. John says if you were to do what Blondie suggested..if you could I'm not sure I want to subject myself to the risk.

Marlena asks why is getting your memory back a risk? John says what if it's a trick? John asks if I agree what guarantee do I have? Marlena says we have none. John asks how do you know I won't end up more screwed up than you think I already am? (That's impossible RoboDick.) Marlena says I didn't think of that. John says there you go...I'm not taking the risk.

Philip will make John pay if he's behind whatever happend to Paul. That is what he promisses Morgan. Morgan is blaming John already. They haven't found Paul's dead body yet.

Marlena tells Johh he's right...dangerous risk. John says give me the disk. Marlena asks why. John's getting rid of it. Marlena says no..I know what we're fighting for. I have the advantage. We are on the right track. John says you need to understand..I demand the name of your source. Marlena says they are thrustworthy. Marlena asks don't you trust me? John has no faith. Rolf and Marlena argue. Rolf says I can't speak for Stefano. Marlena says Stefano is involved in this. John says Stefano can't speak for Stefano. Marlena says there is a simple way to ge the information and I would like to do it now. Camera on John. This is how the show ends.

The previews show John with Ava and Marlena. He's saying something about this little disk causing all this....

Any spoilers out there that Daniel is going to be Kate's son? Kate didn't want Daniel operating on her and she doesn't want Chelsea involved with Daniel. Daniel looks to be close to Billie's age or maybe two years older.

I don't know if there's any truth to this, but it is an interesting possibility!

Just heard from a poster who will tape the show and is gonna send me the video. If it all works out........I will have a synopsis up mid-afternoon, hopefully.

Thanks Rascals for the John/Marlena stuff. That will probably save me some time in writing. :)

Stefano

If Marlena says she knows how to get info from Stefano - does that mean they are going to "wake him up?"

marlena's little wake up call

hah! i was wondering who was going to wake up stefano, now, that his contract negotiations are thru. i think marlena is the perfect choice, since, she was the one that put him to "sleep" in the first place. i wonder if she will acknowledge the fact that it was her that put stefano under, or will she sneak in and wake him up and then act surprised. haha won't stefano be able to implicate her after he awakens? marlena, get a clue, nujohn doesn't want to be oldjohn. and btw, nujohn, MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

I don't think Daniel is Kate's son. She is so protective of her children she would have been all over him and his business the minute he came to town.

Maybe that was why she was so hard on Daniel before Chelsea had her surgery, during her recovery and when she had that infection. Who knows... Who would his father be, Martino Vitale???

Maybe that was why she was so hard on Daniel before Chelsea had her surgery, during her recovery and when she had that infection. Who knows... Who would his father be, Martino Vitale???

Would make total since, but like the above poster said, Kate is so totally involved with her children. She acts MAD at Daniel. Guess we'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Sorry guys, but there was an announcement up that there would be a two hour delay in the broadcasting of Days (in wee hours of night) and my tape is only set for 1 hour.

By the time I got up at 6 a.m., was all over.

That's ok you do enough for us every day enjoy the day.

With Bou & Hope on so much today I was won dering if anyone else noticed that Hope's not wearing a wedding ring?

The idea of Kate being Daniel's mother would be great and explain alot about her reactions of late.:confused:

I don't think the NuJohn wants his msmory back. He likes the way he is now.

Well every:smile one have a nice day.:smile:

That's ok you do enough for us every day enjoy the day.

With Bou & Hope on so much today I was won dering if anyone else noticed that Hope's not wearing a wedding ring?

The idea of Kate being Daniel's mother would be great and explain alot about her reactions of late.:confused:

I don't think the NuJohn wants his msmory back. He likes the way he is now.

Well every:smile one have a nice day.:smile:

Hope hasn't been wearing a wedding ring for quite sometime now. I first noticed it when Bo was in the hospital....

Hope's wedding ring

Hi! I'm new here but I have been reading for a very long time. Hope hasn't worn her wedding ring ever since she threw it in the ocean when she was with Patrick on that Island where they slept together.

Thanks for reminding me of that. To tell the truth I never really look for the rings. I only see the engagement rings when they are put on the ladies finger.

Maybe that was Bo's big surprise for hope, not sure if he ever got around to telling her since Dan & Chelsea walked up & said hi. Maybe he is giving her a new hunk of rock to put on her finger!!

I had forgotten that she threw it in the ocean too!!!

I don't pay attention too close to rings, either, but it seems like I remember not too long ago thinking that she had a HUGE ring on her finger. I could be wrong, but I remember making a remark about how big her set of rings were.

Back