Lucas and Adrienne as a couple

Meh, I don't care.

I guess I'm just glad Lucas has a storyline. Haha.

Ok, ok, if I had to care, I'd rather Adrienne run off with Justin.

I know so many of you can't stand her, but I like Sami with Lucas. I'd welcome Sami back ONLY if she was with Lucas.

I also still miss Mimi Lockhart and her mother Bonnie, who was played by the same actress currently playing Adrienne. I love how wonderfully that actress pulled off two totally different roles. Bring back Mimi and Bonnie!

I would welcome Sami back for Rafe in a heartbeat. I hate that the show has completely ignored 4+ years of history simply to prop and force other less desirable pairings for Sami and Rafe.

Or even Sami being torn between Rafe and Lucas, two good guys. It would be reminiscent of Marlena being torn between Roman and John.

Not like Sami being with Rafe or Lucas, but shagging EJ until it all blew up in her face and she ended up with him.

Lucas and Nicole might actually be good together. she will be a new parent. He's a great father. They are both in the same generation. And think about it, this time Kate wouldn't have to spend a dime:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get behind pretty much any love story if its actually written with at least a FEW cheesy romantic scenes we're expected to believe. Adrienne and Lucas' relationship never really played out on our screens. Why not root for Justin? He's at least (in the most fickle way) got a history with his romantic counterpart. I don't see the spark with Lucas like others have said. It seems like they were thrown together with the hope of creating angst between Sonny and Will but the writing never went, or cared to go, in that direction.

And that is all due to the very frequent changes in writers over the past year or so. I remember Lucas & Adrienne having a lot of laughs and fun while babysitting Ari together, & they did spend other time together. I just don't like that Lucas is always so unlucky in love, like Nicole.

And yes, if, as she is walking down the aisle, Adrienne can be swayed so easily, & become so undecided, it is Lucas who should walk away. Even if she decides now to wed Lucas, there will always be that question hanging in the air.

In my opinion, Lucas always made time for her, while Justin was always too busy, job first. Well, just my opinion, and we will see.

I feel that, if Lucas hooks up with Anne, he'll be getting the booby prize, and I don't want that for him. Unless she has changed a lot, she is not a nice person.

boobyprize.png

The plus side to Anne is currently she is not related to anyone in Salem. Of course she could be tied to a family in some bizarre manner later on. And if they could make me care about Jeannie T, then I believe they could make Anne someone I'd look at as more than just a character to be laughed at.

I could get behind Anne and Lucas IF DONE WELL.

Back