Manifest new season Friday

Is this the last season? I deleted season 3 from my DVR when they cancelled it because I figured why bother. If this is the last season I'll grab a free trial of netflix to binge and finish the whole thing.

yes, it's the last season. You can watch all the seasons on Netflix.

@oldschool yes. NBC canceled it at the end of the third season, but there was an online campaign to save it by the fans, cast, and writer. Netflix swooped in and gave them one extended 4th season to finish telling the story. The show creator Jeff Rake had originally pitched the show to NBC as 6 seasons, so the writing team had to figure out how to turn 3 more seasons into 20 episodes.

Thanks! This was one of the few shows I actually watched so I was bummed when it was cancelled. And I think one of the things I liked was that it was mostly unknown actors, at least to me. I suppose that didn't help it get traction though.

So if you don't get Netflix you won't be able to see them????

not yet, but I read some reviews of the ending.

Considering they turned what was supposed to be 3 more seasons into 20 episodes, I’m just glad there was a resolution. There was so much up in the air at the season 3 finale when it got canceled that I was genuinely upset that I had invested so much time into a show not to have closure. I probably would have changed some things myself if I were writing but overall it was satisfying to see the characters get some end to their stories. There is apparently another petition going around to get a spin-off made following the passengers after the finale and where things could be different from what happened in the show. (Purposely being vague here).

Back