Missing Pieces & Unfinished Storylines

Why was EJ's baby picture in a box in alice's attic.
That one was explained. Susan wrote to Alice, asking for her help when baby Elvis was sick. Her letter said something like "I've enclosed a picture of my sweet baby Elvis for you". When Stefano eventually found out, he sent Alice the letter saying he was in her debt for what she did to help baby Elvis and that was the letter Hope found rolled up inside Alice's ornament.

I want to know if Horton the tiger is still roaming wild in Salem???

Forgot about many of these, also yes, who was Alice sending money to overseas ??

Did Hope and John Black get divorced ?

Sounds like Hope and Aiden grow close this week, hopefully she'll file for divorce from Bo eventually and move on with Aiden.

Am also concerned about not seeing Stefano and Doug Williams for many weeks, are the actors sick??

Did Hope and John Black get divorced ?
Yes, there was a brief mention of the Alamanian divorce being finalized in a conversation between Marlena and Hope.

I believe John and Marlena were quietly remarried off-screen (which we didn't even hear of until Marlena made some comment like "but we just got remarried", during the John/Brady/Kristen fiasco).

Bo and Hope did not legally remarry, even though she refers to him as her husband and recently referred to Roman as her brother-in-law, but that could've been more out of habit. They did a private "marriage of the heart" in the K-Mansion living room before Victor and Maggie's wedding.

Common law marriages are not valid in Illinois; however, if you have a common law marriage in another state and move to Illinois, they will recognize it but it will still not be legal in Illinois. Only nine states still recognize common law marriages. There is also a period of time you must live together to become commonly married, but it varies from state to state.

Common law marriages are not valid in Illinois; however, if you have a common law marriage in another state and move to Illinois, they will recognize it but it will still not be legal in Illinois. Only nine states still recognize common law marriages. There is also a period of time you must live together to become commonly married, but it varies from state to state.

What are the requirements for a common-law marriage?
To prove a common-law marriage, a person must establish by a preponderance of the evidence that he/she has the capacity to enter into the marriage and the following requirements: (1) the parties agreed to be married, (2) the parties cohabitated (i.e., lived together) in the State of Texas as husband and wife, and (3) the parties hold out (i.e., represented) to other people in the State of Texas that they are husband and wife. All three of these elements must exist at the same time for a valid common-law marriage to exist.

What about all those checking accounts Alice had in 7 countries. There were 9 of them. Who was it took the money out?? Why was she putting in in and going in such a roundabout way?

Why was EJ's baby picture in a box in alice's attic.

These are the 2 unanswered questions I most want the answers to. They practically had me salivating at the mouth wondering who Alice was supporting all those years and how baby EJ was connected to it. Although it came out of nowhere, it was the most interesting mystery they've come up with in years and they just.....dropped it.

Please don't give TPTB any ideas about more egg babies. They may go ahead and bring on more of her egg babies that are as insufferable as Daniel :sarcasm:
OMG, what an awful thought: a whole tribe of egg-babies, all well-tanned, unshaven, and bearing an uncanny likeness to Dr. McScruffy -- so many that Ruffles McRed would have to hire Club TBD for a gala egg-baby reunion. This is a sight that would leave even Victor speechless. And T and Ben would be in quite a fix, trying to remember which semi-identical egg-baby ordered what drink.

As for loose ends, why not let the viewers know what happened to certain characters who departed Salem and seem never to have been mentioned since:
Quinn Hudson -- widely hated by the viewers. Why not please everyone by letting them know that he ran afoul of the French authorities for selling drugs in Paris and is now rotting in jail;
Jeremy "Touch-the Sky-Airlines" Horton -- how about an update on the whereabouts of blackest sheep in the Horton family;
Jett Carver -- this hunk was never even heard from during Lexie's funeral. Poor Abe has little family as it is -- why not let him mention his long-lost nephew once in a while;
Owen the Kiriakis gardener and sometime morgue attendant: why not give poor Roman an arrest and dimwitted D.A. Woods a conviction by mentioning that this weirdo was finally recaptured, convicted, and sent to prison.

I'd like to know where Tommy Horton is?? You'd think they'd have found him hiding the attic when there were up there digging through Alice's boxes.

He's been up there so long that he's probably mummified. I've wondered why nobody could "smell" him when they went up to get the Christmas ornaments each year. Alice must've gone through cases and cases of air freshener before then.

Back