Mon 3/29 No show

SS is the greatest! Barb, you couldn't get Monday's show and you have 40 posts already! Some threads don't get that many responses!

And I love that everyone has a wealth of information on hurricanes, who knew? Kept me reading for awhile... I live in Ca and it was sunny and warm today, but I was born and raised in Milwaukee, so I feel your pain! :( Oh! and bottle of baby shampoo... It doesn't get any better than this, does it???

no you don't! LOL! no seriously....how long have you been in CA? great place :)

I have lived in Indiana now for 14 years......and I am complaining of the cold...lol...and yet I know that jest north where I came from....they still have snow..... we acclimate to where we is and we forget from whence we came. :)

no you don't! LOL! no seriously....how long have you been in CA? great place :)

I have lived in Indiana now for 14 years......and I am complaining of the cold...lol...and yet I know that jest north where I came from....they still have snow..... we acclimate to where we is and we forget from whence we came. :)

More than 30 yrs now, and my blood has officially turned to water! If I spent a winter back in Wi., I'm sure as soon as I walked out the door I would become frozen solid in a nano second.. on the other end of the spectrum, I could never endure the hot, humid summers, hated them absolutely hated them. You could walk out of the door and turn into a wet dish rag, so I am firmly planted right where I am! Oh yeah

When I fast forward there are three speeds you can do it. You still see what is on the tv so you stop when the part you are fast forwarding though is over. The bad part is you still see it. LOL. The bad part is if I am watching live I still try to fast foward the commercials.

If you use Windows Media Center first just pause playback and then hover over the slider with your mouse and then gently move it to the left holding down the left mouse button and you will see when the commercials are over and can then let go of the slider. :)

P.S. I have Windows Media Center set to record the series Days of Our Lives so that way I am not tied down to the house during 1:00 - 2:00 PM PDT. :)

So you all are not talking of recording on a VCR, or a DVR??? Right? Never even heard of Windows Media Center. LOL

Are you selling it or giving it away kpatch. I won't need it for Bo and Carly, but it will come in handy at work when I bath the little ones.

I'm feeling generous. Just show your Spectator member card and you get two free bottles. Any more than that, you'd have to claim them as prizes on your tax return. Maybe not in Canada though.

I have just ordered several cases of baby shampoo from amazon.com. The shampoo can be used to wash your eyes out with soap as a remedy for seeing something unseemly on your screen -- Bo and Carly kissing, for example. Many viewers said they found this remedy quite effective during the Daniel and Carly face-sucking scenes a while back.

I'm having the order shipped overnight, so we'll have it by Monday's show. You can pick up a bottle or two in the Spectator lobby on Monday morning.

:clap: Just what the Dr ordered, KPatch!!! Bless you!!!! :clap:

Back