Monday, August 6th

Not everyone, certainly not me, as I know better. But, some folks are speculating a "what if" scenario. It is well established that Lucas is a Horton. Heck, a lot of viewers really wish he would take the Horton name.

As far as Kate and Stefano.....they were just renewing an old acquaintance....you know....for auld lang syne. LOL

Nirahli wrote:
How old is Kate anyway??? Whatever she has should be old, wrinkled, drooping, sagging and definitely post menopausal!

Lauren is 54, so assume that is her real age on the show as well. Looks way younger than that though. She looks fantastic for her age.

I agree KD, I think Lauren is gorgeous, especially for being 54. She is evil and sexy! I know I could look this up, but how old is "Marlena"? She has been on the show since I started watching when I was 4 (my mom got me hooked when I only had half-day kindergarten, lol), and she still looks good. But of course, are there ever any unattractive people on soaps?

I also want to know how Lucas knows EJ looks like Santo. That picture was suppose to be hidden. And Kate and Stefano....all I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Where is Anna? :?:

Your boyfriend almost dies in a sword fight and you are no where around? :duh:

What horrible writers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

OMG I love the Kate and Stefano are together. He will make sure she gets what is coming to her. On down the road believe me EJ will get together with Sami. No doubt in my mind. I can't wait until Stefano finds out that Kate has slept with his son. If he ever does. I just hope they don't make EJ bad. Stefano is enough for all the bad people. Must say though I love to watch Stefano. Now just picture him and Kate in bed. Gad me with a spoon. :)
Ok friends, later.

StefanieNIN wrote:
I agree KD, I think Lauren is gorgeous, especially for being 54. She is evil and sexy! I know I could look this up, but how old is "Marlena"?

This may shock you but yes, "Marlena" is 59, on her way to 60 in October, "Stefano" is 72. How about that for lookin good? So if Marlena can be pregnant at 50 somethin, why not Kate right? LOL.

Ok so much for keeping my lunch down...THat is an image I do not even want to imagine. But the thought of Kate getting what she deserves is good. Maybe Stefano will give her exactly what she deserves.

Hey, I'm a little over 50 and the deed is better now that it was 25 years ago. Just cuz we got a few grays on the roof don't mean there ain't FIRE down below.

LOL

Judith said "EJ was from artificial insemination." Are you sure? I remember Susan repeatedly saying her baby's daddy was 'Elvis' and that's why she was going to name her baby Elvis Jr. Then Stefano makes a dramatic entrance dressed as Elvis, Vegas style. He tells Susan that he Elvis will take care of her and the baby. It was later that she finds out she has been tricked. I could be wrong, so if someone else is sure let us know.

Yes she was inseminated from Stefano. As she was laying there Stefano came in dressed like Elvis so that Susan would believe that she was actually having the King's baby, lol. It was quite a funny moment. In fact you can find this snippet on YouTube under "How EJ was conceived".

That was it. And Susan was drugged, so somewhat out of it. Stefano was standing in the back of her bed, dressed like Elvis. LOL........I will never forget that scene. LOL

BTW......I did not mention this in the Day Ahead because I don't usually write the previews......but in them for Tuesday, Abe is back (a scene with Jett)..

but also, Jeremy seems to be getting physically abusive with Stephanie. Hard to tell with just 4 or 5 seconds.

i hate to point this out but if Lucas was really Stefano's son then the stem cells would have been a match but they weren't so that puts a stopper on the whole stefano being Lucas' father. Anyways i thought it was through his father he was related to the Hortons, not quite sure though how though? It would be interesting if in exchange for stefano's help in getting Mythic up and running he gets the stem cells from kate by getting her pregnant. It certainly wouldnt be above stefano to make that kind of deal if he was willing to kill his grandkids.

Bill Horton (brother to Mickey, son of Alice) is Lucas's father. Kate's affair with Bill caused his wife, Laura, to have a nervous breakdown, and end up committed to a sanitarium. That is why Jennifer was raised mostly by her grandparents. And Kate herself, lost her children, Austin & Billie when their father took them away, and then later told told her they were dead.
Kate took her baby, Lucas, and moved to New York, where she met Stefano.

Clearly EJ is Stefano child because EJ looks like Santos Stefano's father. The more Sami pulls the more the earth pushes her towards EJ(Lucas just spoke into some form of reality that Sami and EJ should be together, even if he want to act like he was joking. He knows EJ has a chance with her that's why is insecure self always freak out when EJ and Sami are conversating). Yeah, so maybe the babies are not EJ...but she dropped her relationship with EJ because she found out that he was sleeping with Kate and on top of that he was an Dimera. If EJ never slept with Kate, I think Sami would have been able to deal with him being an Dimera. It just so happen at the time Sami had to many issues going on with herself that she didn't make time to pine over a man for once in her life.
Switch topic to Kate, and Stefano...wow I thought that ship had sail once Kate *bleep* butt slept with EJ. Do Stefano even know that Kate slept with EJ? Gag,brawf, and ever ill thought imagiable. I though her call girl days was over and she just did it to support her children. Well you know the saying once a hoe always a hoe. Kate been around the block so many times I can't keep track of the men that she did not have sex with. Lucas might just be the key to saving Stefano's life (if Lucas is his son).

I don't believe for a minute Sami is meant to be with EJ. if she was he wouldn't have raped her, period. Lumi is the real love story and EJ is just the obstacle. Santo & Colleen are not Sami & EJ.

way to go Kate.. she got some!.. and from Old Man Dumera... as steve calls them...

Plus she got help with her company!!!

And.. 50 G's from Nick!

:money: :money: :money:

regarding.. Bart..wasn't some kind of right violated cause they just cut him open in the ambuance to retrieve the key?? geeze//how Brutal..they poor guy.. Now that they have done this.. it may be impossible for Dr Rolf to bring back the Bartman.. maybe he will clone him from remnants around the mansion!

so sad to see Bart go....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

my favorite line of is is still.." Nobody takes off my clothes. unless you're a girl" .. when Roman and John ripped his shirt off to get the map..

Well, Rolf himself was dead enough.....and when he came back, he said....."It didn't take". Maybe Bart can come back and say that, too. LOL

I loved Bart.

Back