Monday, August 6th

It doesn't so much gross me out that Stephy and Kate hook up cause of their ages, thinking back on their past, it's kinda sexy cause they are both so evil...but isn't it incestuos (sp?) since she slept with his son? That grosses me out!

Like the whole Chelsea, Nick and Billie!

And so..how sick is Stephy???

you know, I dont understand why all of the people who are saying they are "grossed out" or whatever by kate sleeping with father and son or nick sleeping with mother and daughter, yet....

any time Doug and Julie are mentioned, it seems everyone fawns over what a wonderful "super couple" they are! Come on folks... are we forgetting that Doug was married to Addie, Hope's mom... who was also Julie's mom?? Doug was actually MARRIED to both mother and daughter! and his second wife raised the child from his first wife... the child who also happened to be her half sister!

Sheesh. So it's not like this sort of thing (sleeping with mother/daughter or father/son) has never been done on Days! :rotfl:

Lumi_Rocks wrote:
i hate to point this out but if Lucas was really Stefano's son then the stem cells would have been a match but they weren't so that puts a stopper on the whole stefano being Lucas' father.

The stem cells from Sami's twins were never tested for compatibility. She had a DNA test and an amnio to determine paternity. Rolf simply inferred from the results (ie. Elvis not being the father) that the cells would not work.

Poirot wrote:
BTW......I did not mention this in the Day Ahead because I don't usually write the previews......but in them for Tuesday, Abe is back (a scene with Jett)..

but also, Jeremy seems to be getting physically abusive with Stephanie. Hard to tell with just 4 or 5 seconds.

I can't wait to see Abe back!
We all saw this coming with Jeremy, let's just hope the writers don't drop the ball with this storyline, there's a lot of young girls out there watching.

With it being the begining of August and the Brady/Dimera feud ending soon (end of summer) Kate doesn't have time to get pregnant with Stefano! She does it could happen but Stefano isn't going to be around much longer the only possible s/l i can see here is that he would come back 9 months from now with some sort of blackmail from Kate... he is definatly not a sick man to be able to do that!

Isn't that the truth!! Billie has to be past 40 and Austin is older than that. Maybe these writers never heard of menopause!! :?:

They didn't make these characters correct age-wise. Lauren Koslow(Kate) is 54, Julie Pinson(Billie) is 40, and Austin is supposed to be a year or 2 older than Billie? Deidre Hall is going to be like 60 in a couple months and she was just pregnant like 2 years ago! LOL, menopause has no effect on the woman on Days! Whats in that water?! :rotfl:

I don't know, but I'm staying away from the water AND the tea.... But please pass me the donuts.

Wait a minute! I have a problem with the cutting open of Bart in an ambulance to retreive the key. You talk about bad writing. That is totally unrealistic, the body would have been sent to the state crime lab for an autopsy before anyone touched it. Do the writers not have any pride in what they put on the air?

ny time Doug and Julie are mentioned, it seems everyone fawns over what a wonderful "super couple" they are! Come on folks... are we forgetting that Doug was married to Addie, Hope's mom... who was also Julie's mom?? Doug was actually MARRIED to both mother and daughter! and his second wife raised the child from his first wife... the child who also happened to be her half sister!

Great point! It does seem that we are able to forget the flaws in our favorite characters and point them out so clearly when it comes to our least favorite ones.

Here is the how EJ was conceived video, it is sooooo funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ilp_M-r5c

I think Julie was married to someone else, too, when Doug was married to Addie. Addie died, and Doug was very torn up about it......he went into a depression for over a year, maybe two, before he was able to get back to his old self. And it was long after Addie died that Doug married Julie.

AngelBaby wrote:
Wait a minute! I have a problem with the cutting open of Bart in an ambulance to retreive the key. You talk about bad writing. That is totally unrealistic, the body would have been sent to the state crime lab for an autopsy before anyone touched it. Do the writers not have any pride in what they put on the air?
I didn't have a huge problem with that b/c -- a)the medical examiner there already gave the cause of death and b)they stated they were getting a judge's order to do it. It may be unrealistic, but not so bad in terms of Days (to me anyway.)

How about Stephano. Bart is supposed to be his "loyal friend", yet his body is not even cold yet he is making out right in front of the police, then goes upstairs for a "quickie" while everyone is still in the house. And he had the nerve to tell John that he had no respect for the dead.

Back