Monday, February 11th

Overall Today was really good!!!

I loved the scene with Tony/EJ/Anna.I liked Tanna are fighting.They are so funny biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see more of them.

And the plane scene was really good.When they finished it.More Drama coming up for this days.

Love this Showwwwwwwwwww

LucasHorton--

I meant how did he know it was Santo and Colleen?

Just guessing here.........but Colleen mentioned how Marlena's daughter Samantha resembles her when young. And since Colleen talked so much of Santo, and him being John's father.....he figured if Colleen was meeting anyone in the afterlife....it had to be Santo.

That said, we keep seeing the outer John, the flippant remarks, the smart alek attitude. Right now, I would love to see John's mind at work, processing the bits of infomation he is getting, the unconscious memories that surface and surprise him, tho he does not show it.

I would love to see John's mind at work, processing the bits of infomation he is getting, the unconscious memories that surface and surprise him, tho he does not show it.

I agree...all we can do is try and "guess" what he is feeling by the "look" in his eyes. Would be nice to know what he's really thinking and not telling everyone. Just like when he went back in to see Colleen after everyone was gone and it seemed like he had a lot of emotion in that scene...but we don't know what he was thinking.

I just saw Monday's episode and wanted to comment on how much I loved how everyone is sitting in the plane (just an aside - they showed a plane about the size of a 747, but it is a little 12 seater - LOL)...and everyone has a story.
John and Marlena are a little tense...but I love John. I find him sexy and sassy and I love his uh-oh comment when the plane jumped. He didn't even flinch...so either he is so cool or he had something to do with it.
Bo and Hope dealing with his mystery.
Kayla and Steve dealing with his Ava sighting and him getting snippy with her. First time I heard him call her Kayla.
Philip and Chloe sorting out something.

Everyone has a story coming up. It is wonderful! That is the start of a great soap.

I loved Tony and Anna and EJ. After watching the scene, I am proud of EJ not losing his mind. With the kids crying the whole time, I thought he handled it well. I was about to lose it and I have kids!

I love Lucas and I love Sami but I couldn't watch the same crap again. They said the same stuff for the entire show. "I love you, always have and always will". Big snoozefest with those two. Very disappointing. That is the only part that is dragging out. Send Lucas away or bring him back, but knock off the awkward undying love declarations and final goodbyes.

Thanks for letting me rant!

Did anyone else notice in this episode when EJ was watching the twins after Tony & Anna arrived...he handed one of them over to Anna crying, cut to commercial, came back and EJ suddenly had an already made bottle in his hand! (Magic...) Then he kept trying to push it into the baby's mouth while Anna was trying to hold the baby...he was probably just thinking to himself "can you please be quiet so we can do our lines...". It was just so ridiculous because they kept trying to talk over the babies crying and trying to wait for them to stop so they could say their lines...but it was also hilarious at the same time.

Also, I don't know how men (Bo & Steve) think they can keep things from their wives...we're not so dumb, you know!! :duh:

Back