Monday, February 25th

It sounds as though her Daddy may prove to be interesting as well. He may turn out to be one of those "whatever baby wants, baby gets" dads. I'm looking forward to this s/l.

Think daddy will be a nutcase, too? Should be a very exciting storyline.

Monday February 5th

I was thinking of Britta England as well, but she would be way older. I believe she died in that sl if my memory serves me correctly. I have watched Days since Pete and Melissa and Kimberly and Shane were the big super couples. I remember when Kimberly had to sleep with Victor to save Shane or something of the sort. Then she found out that one of the 4 kids was actually Victor's love child so she was worried that she had sex with her own father. Didn't they actually think Andrew was Victor's kid as well, but turned out to be Shanes. Man, I'm getting old! I hate that they are bringing in more problems for Steve and Kayla. Just let them be together. Oh, I keep hoping that Roman and Marlena get back together and new John will get with Kate or Anna. I just never got the whole John and Marlena supercouple thing!

Ava

BI have watched Days since the 80s and when Bo and Steve/Patch were in the marines together (that is where they met as far as I know) There was this woman named Ava I believe and Steve was involved with her . there was this storyline that involved the 3 of them ..I don't remember exact ..I would have to to go look in Days archives somewhere....

I think that you are right abt that.

I don't remember any girl named Ava. There was a girl that Bo and Steve both went out with, but her name started with a B. Then the one that Steve married, but her name started with a M. Then the girl he was with as Nick and Bille. Unless the person changed their name and appearance.

I was thinking of Britta England as well, but she would be way older. I believe she died in that sl if my memory serves me correctly. I have watched Days since Pete and Melissa and Kimberly and Shane were the big super couples. I remember when Kimberly had to sleep with Victor to save Shane or something of the sort. Then she found out that one of the 4 kids was actually Victor's love child so she was worried that she had sex with her own father. Didn't they actually think Andrew was Victor's kid as well, but turned out to be Shanes. Man, I'm getting old! I hate that they are bringing in more problems for Steve and Kayla. Just let them be together. Oh, I keep hoping that Roman and Marlena get back together and new John will get with Kate or Anna. I just never got the whole John and Marlena supercouple thing!

Britta did supposedly die on the table in Kayla's workplace. However when Steve/Roman went to view body at morgue, they was told body was already taken back home by family member.
Not saying it is Britta but it would be nice if it was the original. Her/Patch/Kayla had some great scenes many many years ago.

I don't remember any girl named Ava. There was a girl that Bo and Steve both went out with, but her name started with a B. Then the one that Steve married, but her name started with a M. Then the girl he was with as Nick and Bille. Unless the person changed their name and appearance.

Of course one thing to remember is Britta and Kayla were the only girls from Steve's past, then they brought in Marina so they could be doing same here as far as adding to the past.

According to archives, tho Britta was shot trying to protect Patch, when she was released from the hospital, she left town without a word.

According to archives, tho Britta was shot trying to protect Patch, when she was released from the hospital, she left town without a word.

I think the archives are only mentioning her first stint on days which did end like that as far as her just leaving town.Then she returned some time later.
After a run on the show Britta was shot and rushed to the Emergency Center where Kayla was working.
She "died" on the table with Kayla frantically trying to save her.
Then Roman(John) took Steve to view the body looking for her tattoo when they discovered her body was taken back "home" by relative.
She did leave hospital and left town the "first" time only to return later and that is when Steve/Kayla storyline had begun so they really had some good scenes together.
I always wondered why they had her exit like that the second time unless they was leaving the door open for a return (you know...one of those really alive afterall deals)
This was all during the Orpheus storyline.

Hmmm. I wonder, even though he's supposed to be dead, if "Daddy" is Ernesto Toscano & Ava is a daughter we never knew about? She might've been in an institution or hidden away at the Toscano home? Steve was with Marina & Ava could've fallen in love with him.

With Stefano out of commission for the moment & Victor being brought back to the table, it kind of makes sense. We know villains never truly die on soaps. Ernesto hated Victor for fathering Isabella & he also blamed Steve & Bo for Marina's death. That's why he "killed" Hope.

Then again, didn't Steve say when he was Nick, that he had worked in a "looney bin?" He was an orderly, which is how Jack found him in the first place. This could explain it.

Regardless, I'm loving Days again. They can still keep the couples together & have a storyline! :clap:

:) And Snitker, I would say you were in the vast minority where John & Marlena are concerned.

Drake & Deidra have a chemistry that is so undeniable & it makes John & Marlena almost real, because they are such good actors. I loved Marlena & Wayne Northrop's Roman, during the Salem Strangler storyline, but when Drake Hogestyn came on the scene, I was saying "Wayne who?"

John & Marlena just plain equal = :hot::hot:

Just got to see the show. Tamara is great acting out Ava. Watching her today gave me the creeps. She can not be from the mental hospital when Steve was a patient because she said years ago and Steve in the hosptial was not that long ago. This should be a good storyline.

Wow, wonder what the time frame is supposed to be.

I'm a first time poster here and I have to say thank you for the awesome write-ups.
Secondly, I'm so loving these new writers!! I haven't been into the show this much since when I first started watching in the mid 80's.
And Bo's scenes today with Caroline were heart breaking :(

Bravo!!:clap:

There is a Mr. Lumberg listed in the credits. Could be him.

:OT: Oh my gosh, Poirot...you just gave me a flashback to the movie Office Space...Mr. Lumbergh (except different spelling). Love that movie! :back:

Okay. Just watched the show and I must say that Bo ruled today! All hail King Bo and his awesomeness and just why I love him. He is gorgeous, talented and all around a wonderful actor. I loved him and Caroline!

And Ava - creepy, pyscho kind of character! I love those! That low menacing voice! I can't wait to see what she has in store...I am kind of liking her over Kayla right now...as for some reason, I can't get into Kayla and this pregnancy. I think Patch is going to rock all of this!

Great show! A little low key after last week, but I loved it all the same!

@beancounter - Office Space is one of my all time favorite! Lumberg is my favorite too. I think I am having a case of the Mondays! :)

Back