Monday, January 28th

I'll have my PBJ all ready on Monday !!

Katznana--Days has been the only soap I have ever watched ! Think I got hooked in 1962 or thereabouts--back when Alice was ALWAYS in the kitchen !! yeah, I know, your great-grandma was probably with me watching it all !!
OMG, at long last, a good/evil Marlena !! I'll be parked in front of my tv for sure!! We have to have Stefano come out of it, but not for awhile..he.. he..

Bye and Thank you so much for the wonderful info, Poirot !!

I just watched it on YouTube also...great episode....!! The scenes with Chelsea today were good, Rachel is doing a great job....Shelley has a ways to go with Stephanie but she is young...And what can you say about Stephen Nichols...!!! Good Lord, that man can act...!!!!

watched on you tube tonight! That ROCKS!!

so...

speaking of John's eyebrow... watch him when he's flirting with the nurse to get out of being sedated... his eyebrow goes up!

as for the episode itself.... Holy Cow! How awesome!

My biggest concern... why did no one call Bo the second Chelsea started talking?? To tell him to get down to the Pub to protect his daughter??

Just wondering.

HGF

Osker Rose

Hi. Thanks for the up-dates. I have a questions about last Thursday's show. They showed Shawn shining a flashlight onto the ceiling of the empty store and something fell down from the ceiling onto the floor. What was this? It looked to be photos but it was so dark that I couldn't make this out.
Thank you.

watched on you tube tonight! That ROCKS!!

so...

speaking of John's eyebrow... watch him when he's flirting with the nurse to get out of being sedated... his eyebrow goes up!

as for the episode itself.... Holy Cow! How awesome!

My biggest concern... why did no one call Bo the second Chelsea started talking?? To tell him to get down to the Pub to protect his daughter??

Just wondering.

HGF

I would say because they were all in shock by what was coming out of her mouth, nobody thought of it. Also, she isn't a minor anymore.

Today was very good.My Best scene on today is Stefano/Marlena.Marlena rocked today show!!!!!

Back