Monday, January 28th

Thanks Barb can hardly wait to see this show. I have been waiting along time for Marlena to do something to Stefano. Monday is my birthday so I am off from work and can hardly wait to see this show. I think it is about time that somebody do something to Stefano after all he has done to everyone else. I really enjoy watching Stefano but I love it when he gets taken down also. Just wish they could do that to Kate for once.:hot::evillaugh:

If the storylines keep moving along like this, let's keep the writers on strick! I can hardily wait to see this episode. I love that they are moving things along!

Wow this sounds pretty exciting for a monday show. Can't wait to see it. Thanks for the write up Barb!! You do such a great job it just sucks me in!!

You have got to be kidding me! Since when can the parents of a kidnapped child NOT go to where they think that child is? How lame.

Good stuff with Marlena though. About time! I hope Stefano suffers and dies.

And just a side note - I hate and loath Ford Decker, but wouldn't it be awesome if they found the water heater where Max left it, but it was empty and there were footprint leading away from it?!

I think that would be awesome. Where would he go? Guess we will just have to wait and find out

lololol

don't really like having stefano's tongue on muscle relaxers, how will the guy be able to roll his rrrrrrrrrrrrrr's? that's like keeping john's eyebrow on the down-low or shortening hope's neck!!!! WHAT DA HELL!!!

lololololololol rotfl

i know what you mean!! I luv to hear stephano talk and watch john's eyebrow go up!!!
hope's neck is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kudos

just say no!

Hey guys.......the muscle relaxants were the pills she gave me to make him immobile so she could give him the 'DRUG COCKTAIL". That is the hypo with the mixture that would paralyze him, and imitate the symptoms of a stroke, while letting him be aware of what goes on around him.

sooooo...that explains why you're such a great writer, poirot! (and i mean that, sincerely) ya know, all the greatest authors were on some kind of drugs, too, mostly opium. maybe, just maybe, you could ask marlena to give all the writers and the powers that be some of those awesome muscle relaxers, so, they too, can write something meaningful and exciting!

and... wouldn't it be cool if the footsteps (that georgia belle mentioned) going away form the empty water heater were really huge, like a sasquatch, or an alien, or something like that, that dragged mean old ford away? time to call in the x-files crew, i'd love to see david ducovney on days for 6 episodes, too! or TPTB can kill off a few more core days' actors, and hire stephen king to write 6 episodes, or get martin scorsese to direct 6 episodes. i mean, we're talking big money here for these kind of projects. hehe, i guess, what's one or two core actors? who needs belle, shawn, bo or billie, when you can have big named stars for 6 episodes? i love shirley jones, btw, but i really really can't see offing our favorite soap stars to pay for her.

LOL,
the muscle relaxants were the pills she gave me
:oops: that is what I get for trying to type too fast......tho with the way I feel with this cold, I think I need some drugs of some kind......besides Tylenol.

And another lol on saquatch, as our weekly newspaper came out with a story on a few people sighting one around here. Hysterical.

Well, there will be footprints leading away from the hot water heater.....and they would be Max's.......as he was the last one to deal with the thing

Good job Poirot as always! I can't wait until Monday!! I'll be anxious all weekend!! I'll need some of those muscle relaxors to calm me down!! LOL

sunshine - you are on a roll today! I have been giggling since your first post!
Thanks for the write up, Poirot! I am excited to watch it all play out.

And, about the dialogue lately. I haven't really noticed anything different, but yesterday night watching Thursday's show, John and Marlena both said "dry cleaned your brain" about 5 times between them and that just annoyed me. I don't even get what that means. Why can't it be that Stefano just cleaned his brain? What is the significance of dry cleaned? He didn't use water? What?

Thank you Poirot, and I will have whatever pills were given to you! Just kidding with ya, :hugs:

My Mom would always smear Vicks all over my throat and chest and tie an old warmed dish towel around my neck like a bandana! She would even make me eat a teaspoonful! I don't like Vicks to this day, can't stand the smell! Might make my feet smell better though!

If John can't find any clothes, he can always go shirtless! Haven't seen too many of the Days Boys without shirts lately! Guess it is too Cold in Salem these days. LOL

I will be okay with him going shirtless as long as gravity hasn't taken toll, or if he works out. Men's bodies tend to go south too, just like women's do, unless they work out...:rotfl:

a muscle relaxant that never wears off? hmmmmmmm how days-ish is that? haha i take muscle relaxers every day and believe me, they wear off!

i don't really like having stefano's tongue on muscle relaxers, how will the guy be able to roll his rrrrrrrrrrrrrr's? that's like keeping john's eyebrow on the down-low or shortening hope's neck!!!! WHAT DA HELL!!!

You are so funny!

Wow, fantastic show

Wow, I can't wait to see monday's show. This is my first post, I love Days, matter of fact, it is the ONLY soap I watch. Glad to be here with my fellow Days fans!

This is my first time posting and I gotta say.... I love the new side of Marlena! I cant wait for Monday! Thanks for the post!

......One medical note, however - both John and Belle were unable to get out of bed (John was restrained, Belle was hooked up to stuff and was unstable). How do they go to the bathroom? No catheters?

I think bedpans ...........

Wow, can't wait to see this one. Thanks, Barb.
don't really like having stefano's tongue on muscle relaxers, how will the guy be able to roll his rrrrrrrrrrrrrr's? that's like keeping john's eyebrow on the down-low or shortening hope's neck!!!! WHAT DA HELL!!!

this, in a way, is reminding me when marlena was the salem stalker. i love the good marlena but the evil marlena is just great! :) anyway thought i'd share that with ya'll

Back