Monday January 31, 2011

Just saw the shows with Jen and the heart removal. She was on a vent, but no bypass machine. Lots of good the O2 will do with the blood not moving.

Hey, I really did mean the detective is the one Bo called dirty. That WAS who he was talking to when he said those words, and called him a dirty cop. Abe IS the mayor. :)

I am really glad that this prison storyline is nearing the end. I can't stand all the violence associated with it and it really bothered me to see sweet Jennifer knocked out that way, and then strapped to the table so helplessly.

Did anyone notice that Daniel referred to Dr. Walters as "Dr. Ben" when he was talking to Maxine? I think that was a goof. I know that Ben is the guy's first name but it seemed odd for one doctor to refer to another doctor that way. He wasn't talking to a child about the doctor. He was talking to a nurse.

I'm glad that part of the story is nearing the end too. It was getting tiresome. I'm just glad they didn't get really graphic with the Jennifer stuff.

I noticed that too about the first name thing...I thought he just said "Ben" but maybe he did say "Dr. Ben"...LOL. What I noticed that I thought was a little weird (maybe not, I don't know) was that Maxine called him "Daniel" instead of "Dr. Jonas". I understand they know each other well and have a good professional relationship but I thought doctors were always addressed as "Dr." not by their first name? Maybe that's only in front of patients?

I thought this was funny alison Sweeney just tweeted that during filming of today's scene where Rafe wakes up and says no
One? He fell asleep during rehearsaland he woke up saying that lol

That's funny. I'm glad he didn't fall alseep while they were actually doing the scene. Would have been really funny if he had, and if he'd started snoring!

I understand they know each other well and have a good professional relationship but I thought doctors were always addressed as "Dr." not by their first name? Maybe that's only in front of patients?

It's just in front of the patients. My step-mother was a medical tech in the Air Force and I've heard her address plenty of doctors by their first names. Heck, as I child, the only names I knew for some docs was their first names.

I find it depends on how well you know the doctor and if you are in front of a patient or not as to what name you call them. In front of a patient it is alway Dr. So and So, but if in the nursing station often if it is a doctor we know well it is Just the first name. If it is a doctor that we don't know well (IE a doc from another service coming for a consult then it is Dr. So and So

I think it hilarious that Galen fell asleep. I have read other actors say how hard it is to stay still when supposedly in a coma, or drugged or something, and they do fall asleep. Alison said in her tweet they had to do a 2nd take for that scene, so Galen could say the right line. LOLOL They NEVER do 2nd takes. hahahah.

Back