Monday, July 16th

Yes I think so too that Jett is working for the FBI or someone to bust Jeremy. I can't wait until that storyline is over with and gone gone gone.
Andre being Tony again. I hate that they keep repeating same storylines. I wish they could come up with something better then that. And Sami looking like her Great Aunt Colleen. Now wouldn't someone have told her how much she looked like her while she was growing up? Hmmmm, I think the writer Hoban needs some help here. JMO. Sorry so negative tonight.
Night everyone.

Poirot wrote:
John Aniston is no longer listed in the credits, so am guessing we are not going to be seeing Victor for a while. Frankly, it would not bother me at all if that trio with Claire in the middle was only on every couple weeks for now. But ......I know there has to be more than one story going on.

I truly get rather confused, because Stefano is supposed to be this weak and dying man, yet gets raging mad (blood pressure, heart???) with no problem. And if he needed that kidney of John's so badly, why does he still need stem cells??

First off, just wanted to thank you and the others for these day aheads. Helps me decide to tune in or not, and lately it has been NOT.

Second, I believe it was Dr. Rolf that mentioned John's kidney did not work to cure Stefano's illness/disease/whatever is so fatal with him.

You're lucky. With all the rewrites and plot changes they do, not to mention all the people coming back from the dead, I've found that the longer you have been watching, the more lost you become.

Maybe thats why Im so lost..I come here and read all the posts about past occurences on Days and all these people who were supposed to be dead, kidnapped, brainwashed, or I dont even know...lol and then I watch the show and Im like..."Wait....what?!" lol

Kassy wrote:
ILoveEJ wrote:
I think Stefano knows this is really Andre.
I got that impression as well even though this whole storyline has me a little bit lost since Ive only been watching Days for about a year lol.

I don't think Stefano knows that Tony was pretending to be Andre. If he did, why would he look so surprised when Patch suggested that Tony might not be Tony?

Back