Monday, March 3rd

Question re:Funeral song for Shawn

Hello, Sorry to be so late asking this question, but my log-on needed to be reinstated. I read this site every day and enjoy it, but only post occassionally. My question is, does anyone know the Title and author of the song Chloe sang at Shawn's funeral? Also does anyone know if it is on a CD for purchase anywhere? I thought it was a beautiful choice. Thanks in advance for your help.

According to the post it seems like Morgan has something to do with the grant Nick is working on - maybe Max is jealous and trying to keep Morgan away from Nick while also holding onto Stephanie??

Not only does Steve need to get a job, so does half of Salem. No one seems to work. Marlena hasnt seen a patient in who knows how long. Sami hasnt had a job in forever and still seems to be able to pay rent. Wish I had that magical money coming in.....

Marlena has her money from savings and from John. Sami and Belle have money or get money from marleana. Chelsea has Bo and Hope and probably some small kind of inheritance from her adopted parents. Bo has a trust as well as shawn D. From VIctor. Although I believe shawn blew that already. Can't remember. Also you can best believe that EJ is helping sami some how financially. Everybody helps everybody else. Wish this was true in real life I could surely use some family support ($$$$$$) right now.:thinking:

It has never been established that either Sami or Belle get money from Marlena. If they did, doubt Belle would be living in a bedroom above the Pub. Chelsea's adoptive parents left her penniless, which is why Billie took her in (this was before Billie learned Chelsea was her daughter). Marlena would have had some access to John's money (she probably has it in trust) from when they thought he was dead. Bo has always refused anything from Victor, and would never allow Hope to use her Horton trust fund for anything.

C-4curious......sorry, am unable to find that song Chloe sang anywhere. It may have been written especially for the show, which happens sometimes. I would suggest you write to Days via snail mail, directing your mail to the Music Director of the show. I think that is Marty Davich.....

Song question

Thanks Poirot for the suggestion. I also searched the internet, but with no luck.

According to the post it seems like Morgan has something to do with the grant Nick is working on - maybe Max is jealous and trying to keep Morgan away from Nick while also holding onto Stephanie??

Maybe Max found out something about it all, and is protecting Nick!! :)

It has never been established that either Sami or Belle get money from Marlena. If they did, doubt Belle would be living in a bedroom above the Pub. Chelsea's adoptive parents left her penniless, which is why Billie took her in (this was before Billie learned Chelsea was her daughter). Marlena would have had some access to John's money (she probably has it in trust) from when they thought he was dead. Bo has always refused anything from Victor, and would never allow Hope to use her Horton trust fund for anything.

C-4curious......sorry, am unable to find that song Chloe sang anywhere. It may have been written especially for the show, which happens sometimes. I would suggest you write to Days via snail mail, directing your mail to the Music Director of the show. I think that is Marty Davich.....

I tried to find where I read it, but...someone from the show wrote the song especially for that scene.
I'm sure Days could tell you if they have plans to make it available.
Let us know if you find out. Thanks and Good Luck on it!!

Poirot - I finally got to sit down and watch Days for Monday and my DVR didn't record it! The horror! So no show for me today...and I don't have soapnet to watch it on either. Big bummer and frustration!

I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to write up these shows...at least I feel like i didn't miss anything!
...except I can't believe I missed Steve and Ava flashbacks and my hunky Philip being all sneaky! I'm stewing!

Max...

so in the scene right before max took the page out of nick's binder, he was just jumping all over morgan about how she just forced nick away from chelsea when she needs him the most. i'm wondering if max taking the page out of the binder was a way to keep him from getting the grant, so he focuses more on chelsea. i didn't get the impression that his intents were malicious, rather protective.

I was wondering about the Max thing too. Max is Nick's friend, or at least he was. It's bugging me and I have to know what's going on here. Is Max trying to help Nick and Chelsea, or just jealous of Morgan paying attention to Nick. Max wasn't a happy camper when he came in. Yes he's upset his father died, but he also got off easy with his Ford hiding. Hmmm, have to see where this goes. I'm just hoping we get to see more of Nick in this story, I've been missing Mr. Fallon:)

Back