Monday, March 3rd

no kidding, dobieacat!
Yesterday's show, Tony was working at Dimera Advertising...which first of all shocked me because it was the first time in ages that we saw someone actually hold a job (other than the cops)...and second...if the name "Dimera" puts fear into people's hearts, why would you name your business that name? Especially as Tony just said last week, he was glad he wasn't a Dimera?

I guess I won't complain as long as they pronounce it right. As soon as someone calls it "Demeera", it's like nails on a chalkboard! LOL!

I'm thinking perhaps Max was going to show the paper to someone to help Nick get the grant he was working on? Just a thought.:confused:

Can we try and perhaps anagram DiMera and come up with something else for a name. Terrible name for an ad agency.......so wonder how Tony was able to lure all those clients that Anna tried to get. Must be his charm. :smile:

Sounds to me like Max is going to be the angry rebel now and scheme against whoever. Why would he want to sabotage Nick? Nick is a professor, not a student. His grant would be for something beneficial. So maybe he wants to steal an idea? Not as if Nick wouldn't know? Hope it's not that silly a story line!

Does anyone else wonder when chips & dip became acceptable dietary fare (not to mention the burgers & fries of the other day) for a pregnant woman, esp. one over 40? Kayla's a doctor and should know better. And ITA about their not having a kitchen. Even those long-term residential hotels have kitchens I think! You'd think she'd be insisting on having a house. I loved the Jen/Jack Horton/Devereaux house. Isn't it empty? The Johnsons should move in there. Guess they struck the set! LOL Also, don't you think Stefano could simply mean that even if John finds the disks, he won't get his identity back? They've taken us down roads before that never got explained -- and yes they'd have to have a judge's order to allow John to have power over Stefano's empire, and how would he prove his worthiness? Well Judge, my dead mother told me Stef is my half-brother, but I don't remember anyone so give me the keys to the castle? And why is Rolf not in jail!!!!!!! HELP!!!! Happy weekend everyone!

lytninstrikes - you just make too much sense for Days! Loved the post!

Rolf is in jail right now, but John evidently decides he won't press charges, so I guess Rolf gets out. As far as I am concerned, I wish Rolf would have stayed dead. Would you not rather see Bart as the butler? LOL

KathyLu - that just makes too much sense for Days. LOL! Too funny!

oh, totally!

Rolf is in jail right now, but John evidently decides he won't press charges, so I guess Rolf gets out. As far as I am concerned, I wish Rolf would have stayed dead. Would you not rather see Bart as the butler? LOL

yeah, rolf reminds me too much of colonel klink. i loved the antics of bart so much better, as he was a klutzy, brutal. and yet sweet, thug. he made a great butler/body guard. gotta love a butler than can keep you entertained and laughing on a daily basis! gotta love a bodyguard that falls down, gets sucker punched, and drugged on a daily basis, too!

Only in Salem, would you be able to go to jail for kidnapping someone, holding them hostage and erase their memory and be able to get out. If I'm not mistaken , in the real world, even if the victim was crazy enough to drop charges wouldn't they be prosecuted by the state or something ? And shouldn't Stefano's house/lab/hostage holding cell be taken over by the police , feds, and ISA considering that they found a "dead" man being held hostage there ? Only in Salem.... OOOOOOOOOOOnly in Salem ...LOL

yeah, rolf reminds me too much of colonel klink. i loved the antics of bart so much better, as he was a klutzy, brutal. and yet sweet, thug. he made a great butler/body guard. gotta love a butler than can keep you entertained and laughing on a daily basis! gotta love a bodyguard that falls down, gets sucker punched, and drugged on a daily basis, too!
Plus he can sing!!!

I would have definitely much rather seen Bart as the butler. He provided so much comic relief to the show, as Salem's resident idiot. LOL

Plus he can sing!!!

I don't know why they killed him off. He was a riot and would have made an excellent butler and foil of Nujohn. They would really have had a great time passing quips back and forth.

thanks for the summary work!

hello all,

i just joined this website with its day-ahead episode spoilers, but have been reading the synopses occasionally for years now. so i thought that i would finally make it official and join the forum. i have been watching the show off and on since i was about 13 years old, and so my memories of the earlier characters and storylines are getting pretty "fuzzy," to say the least. a little about me: i'm 30 years old, a grad student at the university of minnesota studying art history, and i also paint in oils/acrylics, myself. i look forward to being a part of the community! :)

Poirot's Days Ahead

Well, as to Bart...I loved it every time he was on...Now, they have brought back everyone else, some more than once...Bring back Bart...I don't care how they do it but bring him back...Please!

It's okay with me if the first time "Didn't take" either..BRING BART BACK!!!!

Magdalena

welcome, bj! Hope to see you around the boards! Glad you joined!

Back