My Lucky (no pun intended for GH Fans) experience

M

Muzzaman

Well I just had a super, amazing, relaxed and lucky opportunity to visit Greg Vaughan (Eric), Lauren Koslow (Kate), and Jenn Lilley (Theresa) for about 10 - 15 minutes. All three were so nice and welcoming.

My husband who works at a tv studio here in Calgary, set it up so I could pop in and meet the three actors mentioned above and wow was it ever worth it. I am going to try and post some pictures. One of them is going up on Jen's twitter feed. In one photo, Jen (Theresa) is up on a chair and going to hit me over the head with an iron while I am nonchalantly drinking my coffee. After the photo was taken, I realized I was drinking Jen's (Theresa) coffee, so the two of us over to the coffee station where I made her a fresh cup to replace the one I drank out of! LOL!

Greg Vaughan (Eric) was so welcoming and kind and looked fine!! Lauren Koslow (Kate) of course looked beautiful as always. We just chatted about their next stop, if they'll get the chance to have some time to explore or go to Banff. They were all just so nice and warm. All three signed my Days of Our Lives 50th Anniversary book.

Ok, now to try and post some pics.

I do not seem to be able to upload my pics cause I get the message file is too large. If someone doesn't mind me emailing the pics to them to post, I could do that. Maybe someone who is a little more competent than I appear to be. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Muzzaman, what a fabulous experience. You look like you're having a blast! Jenn Lilley (Theresa) looks like she's having fun with the bashing, and enjoying the hug, too!

I've said this before, but will repeat myself.........You are one cutie patootie. Your hubby is a lucky guy.

Thank you to kt for posting the pictures.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Oh my goodness, I'm losing it here.

A co-worker asked why I was laughing so hard. I told her I was looking at a picture of Jen "Lilley" pretending to hit a Spectator poster in the head with an iron. Another co-worker, Jenn "Lilly" (minus the "e"), piped up with "WHAT? How'd you get that picture? I've never hit anybody in the head with an iron. A beer can maybe, but never an iron."

Heck, he is off limits anyway, being he is married! Muzza, I am so happy you got to have such a great time. And more than the 30 seconds that is usually the case. Hey, and THEY will always remember Calgary because of getting to meet and have a lengthy chat with one of it's citizens. You have done us all proud!! :clap::drunk:

Back