My song on Days...

marinavmusic

Reaction score
Loved the song and your voice is beautiful! :welcome: to our board, Marina. Do you watch the show? If not, now is the time to start because lots of things are happening.

Loved the song and your voice is beautiful! :welcome: to our board, Marina. Do you watch the show? If not, now is the time to start because lots of things are happening.

thank you :)
I had my other song, "Every Breath" on the show a few months ago, so I kind of started getting addicted,haha.. A couple of my friends watch it religiously :)

marina..you just received high praise, indeed, as both these ladies are very musical. Sunny plays organ, while Kathy plays guitar, has a beautiful voice, and also writes her own songs.

Hi dool fans
I m not newbie but I haven't posted
Since 2010 wanted to say hi. Love
The song thought it was Cloee's
Voice.beautiful norma

Love the song, hope to hear more of your tunes on Days. Went to your website also, now I can see why you music is so beautiful, your a beautiful woman also. Welcome aboard!

Back