SPOILER !! (Name) is coming to town

Will and Sonny do want to expand their family in another spoiler, could also be the name of the child they may adopt? I'm speculating that's how Sonny and Will will leave the show, by adopting a baby like Cameron and Mitchell on Modern Family (ABC show).

Gotta say, with this headwriter's penchant for digging out long ago characters, and short term visits from well known characters no longer in town.....could be anybody. (I did read Orpheus daughter coming, but Brett was not the name)

he acted sleazy, just as the others do who succumb to the almighty dollar sign.

HELLO, MY NAME IS...

The weekly previews have now revealed that Brandon Barash's character name will be Jake. Pictured is a sneak peek at a set list, which includes both the Garage set that was seen in photos late last year, plus Jake also gets his own apartment set.

93612130_1747490838726516_9141428007922040832_n.jpg

So, Jake? Is this another brain chip from Doctor Rolf? If so, he should be called Chip. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Hopefully we are not going to repeat this process again and again. Bad enough we have a repeat of villainous father with two kids. One older sister and a trouble-maker son. Sound familiar? :beat: The writers have totally lost their fresh writing skills. :huh: :sad:

ShaSha, you have a great point. Not only are previous storylines repeated on Days, but some this current headwriter did on other soaps. It remains to be seen here, but I understand that a character with a microchip, named Jake, working in a garage, turned out to be someone thought to be dead (on another soap, & was written by current headwriter here).

I was the odd man out, but I was so glad when we no longer had Stefano. Please leave the character in his grave. I just wish there was SOMEBODY to be excited about.

Back