SPOILER !! (Name) is coming to town

Jason47

Reaction score
Hello, my name is...

Back on January 3, I teased one of these characters would be involved in a big storyline later in 2020.

Aaron
Brett
Corey
Dustin
Greg
Jake
Mark
Todd
Tyler
Vince

The list is now cut down to just 5 names. Who do you think will be showing up in Salem within the next few months?

Brett
Dustin
Greg
Jake
Tyler

@O.C. Naahhhh, can't be Jake from State Farm.......lolol
Would they really have a character with same name as Days actor, and an Exec Producer? (Greg)
Or name one after Dustin Cushman....who has written columns about Days for years..since he was in college.
Don't know about Brett....but Tyler is a character we have not seen since a baby.....remember him? the son of Philip & Mimi, who were nearly out of their teens, given up for adoption. Although...seems Mimi just had a baby last year. Would/could she really have babies over 20 years apart? Hmmm. Guess if they made Kristen pregnant at her age, anything is possible.

Or name one after Dustin Cushman....who has written columns about Days for years..since he was in college.

That sounds like something I would do to include a name like that as an homage to him.

It would be nice if the show's Jasons were ever nice. I just skimmed over the cast list, and since I started watching the show in 1990, we've pretty much only had 3 Jasons:

The teenage bully who dated Jan, then in 2017 the drunk driver, and a few weeks ago the sleazy lab tech who changed the baby results!
Will there ever be a nice Jason in Salem??!! :confused:

I am going to guess Tyler.

but Tyler is a character we have not seen since a baby.....remember him? the son of Philip & Mimi, who were nearly out of their teens, given up for adoption. Although...seems Mimi just had a baby last year.

Examples of siblings on this show with over 20 years apart:

Julie and Hope
Shawn and Ciara
Bo or Isabella and Philip
Andre or Tony, and Chad (or any of the DiMera clan)
Stephanie and Joey before they Soras'ed Joey
Scotty and Eli
Eve and Theresa

I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them right now.

You have a point...however, Chad, Andre or Tony, and others all had different mothers. And yes, Soras changes things all the time. I was only speaking of women having children that far apart.......Especially with none in between.

Actually, there is one character I'd like to see, and as a nice guy, and that is J.T. whose last name was Rieber, I believe. (He was switched with Zack Brady). Honestly, he would not be related to anyone, so could be involved with any character/family, etc. (And would it not be tooooo cool if nice guy J.T.'s first name is Jason? ) :)

Back