NBC new Fall lineup-Prime Time

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Times are Eastern & Pacific time zone
For Central, subtract an hour
One of the major changes of note is the decision to break up the Thursday two-hour comedy block, which has proven to be a problem for NBC over the last few years. The Biggest Loser will relocate to Thursday in the fall.
Another noteworthy scheduling decision: The Blacklist will remain in its post-Voice timeslot for the fall, but after its winter hiatus, the drama will move to Thursday nights and new drama State of Affairs will take its place on Monday.

SUNDAY
7 p.m. Football Night in America
MONDAY
8 p.m. The Voice
10 p.m. The Blacklist / State of Affairs (New Series premieres Nov. 17)
TUESDAY
8 p.m. The Voice
9 p.m. Marry Me (New Comedy)
9:30 p.m. About a Boy
10 p.m. Chicago Fire
WEDNESDAY
8 p.m. The Mysteries of Laura (New Series)
9 p.m. Law & Order: SVU
10 p.m. Chicago P.D.
THURSDAY
8 p.m. The Biggest Loser
9 p.m. Bad Judge / The Blacklist (beginning Feb. 5)
9:30 p.m. A to Z
10 p.m. Parenthood (Final Season)
FRIDAY
8 p.m. Dateline
9 p.m. Grimm
10 p.m. Constantine (New Series)

I saw the schedule yesterday. The only show I watch is Grimm, but I'm getting tired of it.
None of the new shows interest me. Days might be the only one I watch on NBC too.

CBS is #1 in my house :)

Well I watched Crisis, and Believe, both are cancelled. And I watched About Fisher....also cancelled. So that only leaves The BlackList, tho I don't watch it all the time. And I do watch Dateline once in a while. But only once in a while.

I watch the Blacklist. I watched Parenthood for awhile, but lost track of it. Too many other shows come on Thursdays and the fact that the Blacklist will be moving to that night infuriates me.

I watch SVU too, but not as good without Stabler (JS, the actor has another show, Thursdays on Fox. Surviving Jack, it's really funny). Also watch Chicago PD.

Well I watch Blacklist but dont know what they are putting it up against in the time change. I watch Chicago Fire and Grimm. I hate when networks move shows around. I also watch Revolution and see it is not on the list. I am not an every day Days viewer so i cant add that to my list.

"Final Season" next to Parenthood has me in serious tears right now. What am I gonna do!?

Parenthood is the ONLY show I watch out of all that stuff listed. It's the best show on tv. they are STUPID for making this the final season.

removed texting symbols....JS (NOTE: do not remove mod's comments!!)

I guess I am a total creature of habit... I watch The Blacklist.... but will I remember that it has moved to Thursday night after it's Mid-Season finale on November 10th?? when it returns in February? Doubtful.... hope the DVR is smarter than I am.... and what's with this Mid-Season Finale stuff <wanted stronger word there> that happens now a days?? But outside of Days, the Blacklist is the only show on the peacock network I watch anymore....

I watch Days and Grimm. Once in a while, Dateline, too. The only other one on the list that I may attempt is Constantine. It is based on DC Comics' Hellblazer. If you don't like demon fighting as portrayed on Supernatural, then skip this one. The comic book is grittier and darker.

The Blacklist was a big snoozer for me.

Looks like Monday night will still be Bones and Castle for me.

I am SO glad Parenthood was renewed for another season although very sad it's the last season. DaysLady if all you watch is Parenthood, you may want to try About a Boy. It's a comedy, based on the movie with Hugh Grant from some years back, and it's by the same producers as Parenthood. Dax Shephard (Crosby) even made a guest appearance in character a few episodes ago.

As for me, besides Parenthood I watch SVU and Chicago PD. I really enjoy SVU, and the character of Rollins has grown on me the last two years. Though with about half the cast having left this season I'm not sure how much more life it has in it. On DAYS when Deb mentioned the Chicago PD would be involved if Nicole was trying to trick her into association with Liam, I burst out laughing because I was imagining Voight and his ends justifying the means philosophy getting involved.

The Blacklist moving to Thursday nights in February will put it smack dab against Scandal on ABC, unless Scandal is on a break at that point in time, and Elementary on CBS. Assuming that ABC and CBS don't move those to elsewhere in the schedule. That's going to make for a very difficult DVR situation for me (I can only record two at a time...) - something is going to have to become fodder for watching online. Hmmm.

EDIT: my mistake... The Blacklist will be going up against Grey's Anatomy and who knows what else CBS, FOX, and CW are going to throw at it. Tough night, tough time slot.

I think Days is the only thing I watch on NBC as well except for figure skating which is now moving to ABC. I really think The Biggest Loser is on its way out. It keeps getting smaller and smaller and Jillian is rumored to be leaving again. Plus the controversy with the winner last season didn't help.

I really wanted to watch Parenthood when it first came on I think it was conflicting with either Private Practice or Scandal and I just couldn't do it. I'll have to catch up online at some point. I just don't have the time--I'm already 2 seasons behind on Grey's Anatomy and don't want to be. I'll catch up on Netflix over the Summer.

I watch a lot of Hallmark and Disney Channel as the shows remind me of what was on tv during my childhood. In some cases, they are the same shows. :)

what is "The Blacklist"? not sure I really want to jump into the middle of it. I'm losing 2 of my shows next year- Sons of Anarchy is also having it's final season. and now, Parenthood as well. lol
BUT- the good news is The Walking Dead returns to me in October and I'll be a happy girl! I can't wait!

This may be immature of me but I will not watch The Blacklist. I love Revolution and it was moved to Wednesday's at 8 to make room for The Blacklist. Well that move in my view is a big part of why Revolution lost it's viewer base. Don't switch out my show for another and expect me to watch the new one NBC. Not to mention the treatment of Revolution this year. One on, two weeks off, two weeks off, one week repeat and so on. How in the world can you keep viewers or gain new viewers that way? Ok rant finished for now.

Back