Need a "AH HA" Moment

I don't know how those radio folks managed to control themselves.
Guarantee you all, your jaw will drop...And you know what, maybe the person won't vote, perhaps because they did not move the voting place to a more convenient place where the person can park. LOL

i don't think so....I first heard it when it was just the audio from the radio station, and it was in the news page.
If you ever watched even 5 or 10 minutes of that TV show.....10 dumbest .....(naming different things, usually crimes, but there are other thngs as well) there ARE people like this one. Someone just added the pictures illustrating the remarks being made. Sigghhhh.

I sent the video to my dad, who is less fluent in English then I am. He called me back, asking "Did I understand correctly ? That woman could not really believe the deer crossing sign was for the deers, did she ? " He was so sure his English was at fault. I said "Nope, dad, she really is that stupid !". No offense but... Well, if the shoe fits...

Oh. My. Goodness. They even tried to explain it to her, and SHE STILL DID NOT GET IT!!! Bless her blonde little heart. I'm blonde, but honeychild, I am not THAT blonde. Gracious!!!!

My local radio station played it as well. *sigh* Every time I think I can no longer be amazed at the stupidity of people, they prove me wrong.

a friend of mine sent this to my phone earlier actually. i usually find the "here's your sign" - stupid people stories hilarious. But this woman is so dumb she actually got on my nerves. By the end of the video I had killed her 3 times in my head. lol. it was a gruesome beating, I really hope I never meet her in person. I might just hit her in the head with my shoe.

I swear she must be related to the same people who used to ask the dumbest tourist questions in the National Park I used to work in. LOL! Thank you for sharing that clip!! This is right up there with,"At what elevation do the deer turn to elk"? "What time do they let the bears out"? and "Someone should really round up all those wild animals and put them in a pen at night, that way they wouldn't be able to roam around and cause vehicle accidents". Emphasis on the WILD!!!!! Or when the top of a mountain came down on a town in 1903, people still are amazed that when the rocks came down, isn't it amazing that they jumped over the railway tracks and highway??? Seriously??? LOL!

:rotfl: So tell me, kind sir....were you able to keep a straight face when you had to reply? Plus a serious tone in your voice? :D

LOL! While it was hard to keep a straight face, I politely pointed out that they were WILD, so it was not within the rights or mandate of Parks Canada to trap and capture these WILD animals and put them in a cage for the tourists, so if you do see a bear or other WILD animal, it would be a great experience. Her husband pointed out to her,"Hence the word, WILD"! We did have a good laugh and she realized how it sounded. I do have to admit though that I did not receive the other questions but have heard that they have been asked, but I am sure that it would have been hard to keep a straight face.

There is a book that is titled,"What time to they let the bears out'?" and it compiles the many quetions tourists have asked while visiting Jasper National Park, Banff National Park and Waterton Lakes National Park. Google it sometime and have a good laugh. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I happen to live in a touristy area, filled with wild bears, deer, racoons, skunks, badgers, porcupines, and yes, even some elk....along with the cranes, ducks, eagles, geese, huge turtles, lots of fish, yada, yada. So, I have overheard some comments while in town. I truly think I will google that book.Thanks for the heads up.
Art Linkletter used to say that "kids say the darndest things"....I think some people do, too. Even more "darnest". LOL

Maybe it is a different title. I'll look into it because it is a hilarious book. I used to have it but I seem to think I may have gotten rid of it. Oh I hope I can find it!

I found it, I found it!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK!! Now that I'm talking about on here, I really hope I didn't get rid of it. It's called,"When Do They Let The Animals Out" by author Michael Kerr? SO FUNNY!!!!!

Attachments

• 51WJGJT3P9L._SS500_.jpg
    51WJGJT3P9L._SS500_.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
Back