Need a some prayer

Soaphead

Reaction score
I haven't been feeling well ....gave in and went to the ER..in another town The hospital here may be "updated/ new looking but I think its like GH or Days hospital at the moment do not trust it. ...anyway my BP was 190/105 I've been on fluid pills for about a month and loss some water weight...any way they checked out everything my heart with ekg, x-rays,blood test etc.He said my heart was a little large but he ran a test to see if it was pumping ok and every thing turned out fine whew... Please pray it will stay that way...I have an appt with my regular doc on the 8th... so I'm gonna crawl in my bed and watch Nancy Drew on Netflix Thank you everyone in advance

Hey Soaphead ! Hang in there, honey ! Prayers are going up, everything will be fine. Do take care of yourself. Check out the chick flick thread, you'll find other great titles to keep your mind off your problems for a while. :hug:

I’m glad things turned out better then you expected ~ Why do we always expect the worst? ~ I had a heart attack in 1999 doing fine but please ask the Dr. if he will do an ultra-sound on your heart! That’s the only test I will let them do on me! You can see everything that is going on in your heart!

Good luck Soapy ….

Thanks everyone I'm feeling better after some rest.... I'm gonna go to the store get me some Gingerale. (As quick a trip as I can make I'm not gonna tire my self out but forgot to buy some items at the store but I got so sick after that trip Friday I could barely eat and that is when it shot up I guess. That was Friday I went to ER on Saturday.
LOL I know its TMI lol but had been having bathroom problems lol. I threw up afterward yesterday I'm sure that problem and throwing up didn't help the ol BP ...ER doc suggested some meds for that problem so my sister picked up my nausea meds and some Colace LOL the pharmacy was closed last night by the time I got home. Lord I almost put EJ doc instead of ER doc.. Doc def wasn't EJ:)

Thanks Shirley Yeah I think its Saturday open till noon. This appointment was made before I got (more) ill. So we may call and see if the lab is open then and may try to get something sooner.
They checked me over real good and it's the hosptial he associated with right next door to his office. We may go sooner. But this doctor ran EKG lots of blood test and a test that could tell if my heart valve was pumping correct.

I'm on fluid pills and Pain Patches they may be causing side effects I am thinking of an alternative to those patches

I have no idea which BP med you are taking, but for some reason, people can get sick from one kind and be fine with another. Happened to my hubby recently. And a friend of mine last year.

The med is mostly for fluid that had build up on my legs its Spironolactone my pressure was a little high when he put me on the fluid pills I think they may also can be used for high bp.

My doc called me in some different medicine to replace the Spirolactone.... I still see him Saturday. ...I guess to be continued lol

Back