Networks Fall schedule redo

ABC is going to show the first season of Only Murders in the Building in January. It's shown on Hulu.

Seems like the three major networks (ABC, CBS and NBC) are airing random shows that were made for their streaming platforms on their network channels to help fill the void due to the strikes. Plus, to try and get people hooked so they'll sign up for the streaming service if they liked the show(s).

That's a fact.

CBS is showing two seasons of Yellowstone to get people hooked and maybe get Paramount. That won't work though.
Peacock has all the seasons and you can check out DVDs of series at some libraries.

I think Disney just bought Hulu and they're probably looking for new subscribers.

If you like Martin Short and Steve Martin, then season one of Only Murders in the Building is a cute show. Selena Gomez adds a lot to the show. I didn't know much about her the first time I watched season one. My sister is not a Martin Short fan so the show is a no go for her. The support cast is also strong.

CBS is showing two seasons of Yellowstone to get people hooked and maybe get Paramount. That won't work though.
Peacock has all the seasons and you can check out DVDs of series at some libraries.
It could work to get people interested enough to subscribe. Not everyone has access to a library that carries all the seasons of TV shows someone might like to watch. Plus, these days, many people don't even have DVD players (which surprises me; heck I still have VHS players and DVD players, and I still use both).
and they're probably looking for new subscribers.
All the streamers are always looking for new subscribers. :)

I like Only Murders very much. Season 4 will be sometime in 2024. Watch on Hulu, glad it will have a wider audience now.

While I have Peacock, I do not enjoy watching TV on my computer, in my little office, which is rather chilly, anyway. I only get Peacock on the computer, so other programming may be on there somewhere, but not for me. I don't know how to get Peacock on the TV, in the living room........tho I hear it is possible. And I certainly am not gonna pay for a repair call for some guy to set it up. LOL. My son got me Peacock, but had no time then, except to have it on computer. Oh, well. I see Days, that's it.

If you have Peacock, you can start watching Las Vegas starting Dec 29

I wonder if they will include the crossover episodes they did with Crossing Jordan?

I watch Crossing Jordan on StartTV, and when they've shown those episodes, they only show the Jordan part, but not the Vegas part. Quite irritating.

I forgot that they did crossover episodes with Crossing Jordan.

I like the one later Las Vegas episode when Tom Selleck took over for James Caan, and Roger E. Mosley and Larry Manetti guest starred for a mini Magnum PI reunion. (John Hillerman had retired from acting by then, but they indirectly mention him)

Well that sounds strange. Shannon made the rules. Gibbs just added to them. Shannon and Kelly will be recently deceased when the show starts. But looking at the reaction to the original post it will grab a few eyeballs. Wonder what show they will remove for this?

Back