Networks Fall schedule redo

Since people here were talking about The Irrational and Found I decided to watch them.

I really like The Irrational but find Found way too depressing for me.

Just finished all of That 70's Show. Loved it!

I also started watching Longmire on Peacock with Lou diamond Phillips who I always liked.

Muzza, Longmire is good and I loved Into the Wild on Peacock. I think you might like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished all of That 70's Show. Loved it!
There's a sequel on Netflix called That 90s Show. It's about Eric and Donna's daughter, Leia, who spends the summer with Kitty and Red. She meets and befriends some neighbor kids, including a boy who is Michael Kelso's son.

Jackie, Kelso, Fez, Donna's dad Bob, and Leo all make appearances.

This link has every show listed alphabetically with some dates listed. The Irrational has a TBA for to be announced for more shows

This link has dates for CBS shows

Good question.

According to the list, they are currently showing. Maybe they have enough to keep it going if they need to film more.

There will four more episodes with the possibility of a 2nd season.

Kat - Thank you for posting all the articles about the shows. I will miss Blue Bloods, but 14 seasons is something to be proud of. They often shoot in my neighborhood, too.

I am glad that so many streaming services are airing old shows. I'm Retro Gal. On Peacock, watching Dick Van Dyke Show. On Hulu, watching M*A*S*H, LA Law and NYPD Blue. There are so many other favorites to choose from, but if I don't stop, I will never see any new shows.

Back