New Chad

One wonders how and why Sami even had Chad's e-mail addy. LOL. But, yes, for a guy who left a year ago, never contacted Abby all that time, he sure as heck was in her face about the affair with EJ. One wonders just WHY he thought both EJ and Abby were dreaming of each other when he & Abby were dating.
Let's see.....he was moaning to EJ about how EJ said Chad had a good gal in Abby. Would Chad have preferred, back then, for EJ to instead have made insulting remarks about her ? Wrong girl for you chad. Too goody two shoes, will probably fake it, etc. etc.
And then he had the supreme gall to accuse Abby of only having sex with him to "gain experience". What an absolute .........sorry, any words I want to use would get bleeped. LOL

I personally love the new Chad. He's the only one (besides Sami of course) whose had the guts to tell off Abigail. In my book that makes him a hero. That's why I was so mad when Ben butted into the conversation. He sure loves to throw his weight around, especially in matters that don't concern him and he has no idea about.

Anyway that's my vent for today. Back to topic, I think this new dangerous Chad is going to be a breath of fresh air ...deleted spoiler in non spoiler forum...Poirot We are going to need a new villain in town and he seems to fit the bill.

And then he had the supreme gall to accuse Abby of only having sex with him to "gain experience". What an absolute .........sorry, any words I want to use would get bleeped. LOL

Well, Poirot.....................she was almost desperate to lose her virginity. Cameron or Chad either one. I sort of liked nu Chad. :)

:confused:

I don't know what I think. I'm not in love with him like I was when Casey Deidrick (ex-Chad) played him. It's not strictly an appearance thing, either, he's just a very different Chad now. With time, I'll get used to it, just like I've gotten used to Guy Wilson as Will. I just feel the same way about Casey Deidrick's Chad that I felt about Jason Cook's Shawn Douglas. When Brandon Beemer (blue eyed Shawn D) took over, I lost my insane love for the character.

I have not seen enough of the new Chad to know whether I will like him or not, but so far I am not impressed. I agree with those that said he looks more like Nick than Chad, and I also think they are trying to make him into EJ 2.0, and not the mushy EJ that is in love with his Samanther, but the darker EJ.

I agree with others that he looks like Nick (well, the actor that played him) so that seems to be all I can concentrate on during his scenes. He's almost a cross between Blake Berris (ex-Nick) and Casey Moss (JJ). I definitely think he's being written as EJ-lite all the way down to the suits and greasy hair. I haven't cared for his DiMera-ness so far. However, I will laugh at Kate for trusting him if he's playing her. I did actually like his scene at the end of today's show with Ben, where Ben was trying to kick him out of the club and Chad let him know he couldn't kick out his boss. LOL.

I'm really liking NuChad!! He has a bit of swagger about him and I look forward to seeing where the writers will take him. I sure hope they don't ruin him like most of the other characters..

I've never been a fan of the Chad character but I understand the show's need to have more Dimeras in Salem if Stefano is going to have a presence. Though I wouldn't mind Tony instead.

That said, I too am having an issue with the height differential. It's hard to believe he is 6' though he does stand eye to eye with Ben.

I also don't like how they have basically aged the character. They should have just brought Philip Kiriakis back instead. So far, I'm not seeing a lot of chemistry between Chad and anyone else except Kate.:eek:

He doesn't seem aged to me. He seems the same age as when he left. Also, we have to see him interact with more people to see the chemistry.

I like the new Chad so far. I think he has a good chemistry with the other actors and he has definitely had a lot of material so far. I admit I could get lost in his beautiful blue eyes! I didn't like the fact that Kate looked like she was so thirsty for him, like she was drooling for him when he walked in the Dimera Mansion. Calm down Kate! LOL

I thought the same thing when he & Kate shared scenes & was saying "down, cougar, down" :)

I'm liking him so far but he has made a stir in the short time of his return. A punch & sike out with an unloaded gun to EJ, then bringing the Slappigail out in Abby & making waves with his employee.

Back