SPOILER !! New returns teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
Days of Our Lives turns 51 in November. Christie Clark (Carrie), Charles Shaughnessy (Shane), Patrika Darbo (Nancy), Leann Hunley (Anna), Patsy Pease (Kimberly), Austin Peck (Austin), Greg Vaughan (Eric) return. You never know who might show up next!

14435313_792079237601019_6906959785570418366_o.jpg

Looking at the photos, having Brandon Walker return would be nice. It would make the Carver family more prominent and bring Abe on the screen more, you'd hope. Plus with Lani returning, there's an opportunity to show all the siblings, Brandon, Lani, Theo, and Nicole through her brother, Brandon.

I think bringing Stephanie back would make sense now that Kayla, Steve and Joey are all together.

And the ever missing children of Maggie that have actual history on the show and not made up children that no one has ever heard of.

I would love to see Frankie Brady again. It really has been a long time. If Neil Curtis is done with rounds finally, would be nice to see him, too. (We last saw him when he went "on rounds" umpteen years ago. lol) I wonder about Billie, as Kate was on the phone with her the other day. ???

Jay Kenneth Johnson (ex-Philip) was asked several times to return, and constantly refused every time, including the last time, when current Philip was hired. I don't think he wants to change his current "look" either. Although could be wrong........

7_zps4uspx0y3.jpg

Since Craig Wesley is in one of the photos, I'm going with him as the most immediate return.

If Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip) were to return, I don't think it would be until 2017 as I believe the current actor airs until that timeframe.

My wish list would be to see Bo, Stephanie and Will though. I also would not be surprised if we had a pop-up appearance from Alison Sweeney (Sami) at some point.

Carrie & Austin
Brandon
Nancy - She is actually a maybe if hubby is not mentioned.
Eric
Kim & Shane

Those are my picks in no particular order.

I am not sure how Anna would connect to any of the current stories though I am sure others have credible theories to put forth and it might just be all of them.

My guesses are about the same as everyone else's. Billie on the phone with Kate can be considered foreshadowing maybe but where could her storyline go?

Craig I can see being the overprotective father to Chloe and going after Deimos, considering Deimos is close in age to Craig.

Brandon absolutely would be welcomed to help the Carver family. Plus his scenes with Nicole would had so much missing depth.

After I posted about Billie, I wondered if Jason put the picture in has a red herring :)

Thanks for posting the pictures, Jason. It's nice to see all the familiar faces.

If someone is not in the picture, I'm going with Martha Madison (Belle). Still hope she and Shawn are back permanently. The set has been so quiet lately and they did a good job keeping Greg Vaughan (Eric) quiet so it's possible.

My other guess is Charlotte Ross (ex-Eve) possibly covering for Kassie Depaiva (Eve). I say this because Kassie said she was diagnosed in July but that doesn't add up with Eve's air dates. So she must come back to Salem again after she goes to NY. I also know Patsy Pease (Kim) said in an interview that she didn't work with Kassie this time around. But she didn't say anything about Eve. I could be way off but sounded to me like Eve had been involved in more than we've seen so far when the actress was diagnosed.

Here are my picks:

-EJ
-Sami (although, Alison Sweeney's/Sami latest interview alluded that basically, she is never coming back)
-Will!
-Stephanie
-Nathan
-Chelsea
-Max
-Brandon
-Sarah
-Melissa
-Billie
-Kristen

Back